Chapter 20: The wedding

Jungkook was already in the aisle, instead of a big smile, his face was poker

Jungkook was already in the aisle, instead of a big smile, his face was poker. The wedding finally came which excites Jeonghwa and Eunsuk.

"What do you think mom? I'm beautiful?" Eunsuk inquired, they were still in the dressing room, not in Jungkook's house.

"Of course honey, you are beautiful." Jeonghwa smiled.

"Than Taehyung?" Eunsuk asked looking at her.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Jeonghwa giggled.

"Thank you, mom." Eunsuk smiled.

"You have to prepare, I'll go take the kids." Jeonghwa uttered.

Eunsuk hums and nodded his head. Jeonghwa went where Jungkook's dressing was since the kids were also there. But when she gets inside, no sign of twins, no staff, but she saw the sticky note on the mirror. She took it, reading the note.

'Jungkook, go and meet me in your house, I'm going to tell you all the truth' - Your love, Taehyung

"This slut really wants to die." Jeonghwa mumbled, crashing the paper.

She immediately leaves the dressing room, going inside of her car, ready to attack Taehyung without knowing it was a trap. Yeah, a trap, Taehyung wants her to see it instead of Jungkook. About the kids? They are safe, playing in their room with their real mama.

"Jungkook, just trust Taehyung, he knew what he's doing." Yoongi whispered, standing beside Jungkook, patting his back.

"Hyung..." Jungkook replied, looking at him confused but Yoongi simply winked at him.

Well, Yoongi can sense Jungkook was nervous so he was trying to calm him down. Jungkook was also confused, why there's a huge white screen behind the priest.

Meanwhile, the two doors have opened, first, the church huge door, Eunsuk coming inside, walking on the white carpet. While the second one, Jungkook's house opened, revealing Jeonghwa, seeing the red carpet on the floor.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jeonghwa inquired growling.

She was in a rage after seeing the house was kinda designed like in a wedding yet it was just simple. Taehyung was sitting on the chair, his legs crossed, holding red wine.

"I'm doing what I'm doing." Taehyung snickered

" Taehyung snickered