Chapter 9: Secret

Chapter 9: Secret

Jungkook, Eunsuk, and the twins were currently eating while Taehyung was still doing his chores

“Mama, why don't you eat with us?” Taehee inquired, looking at Taehyung, who was arranging the pillow on the couch.

“I had to finish this before I eat.” Taehyung replied, smiling.

“But I want you to feed me.” Taehee pouted.

“Taehyung, come on, join us here.” Jungkook said, patting the chair beside him.

“No, it's fine, I'll eat when I'm done.” Taehyung retorted.

“But Ma” Taehee whines, crossing her arms.

“Taehee, it's his work, he had to finish his work before he eats. Besides, he is a worker here, the worker shouldn't join with his boss. He isn't part of the family.” Eunsuk explained.

“You aren't part of the family, but why are you here? And I'm ordering him, I'm his boss, so Mama, join us.” Taehee retorted sassily.

“I can feed you.” Eunsuk smiled.

“I don't like you, I don't even know you. You're not my Mama.” Taehee rolled her eyes.

“Taehee, that's not how to talk to elders.” Jungkook chided Taehee.

“Ma, come on, join us” Taehee huffed.

“Fine” Taehyung sighed sitting beside Jungkook.

Eunsuk became silent after hearing Taehee reply.

        Eunsuk
      -------------------
JK
TH
       -------------------
       Taehee Jungoo

Taehyung was feeding Taehee who was giggling in every bite. He slightly arches his neck to show his fake hickeys to Eunsuk.

“What's that on your neck?” Eunsuk inquired as he noticed the red spot on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung internally smirked, glancing at him innocently.

“Ah, this? Mosquito bites?” Taehyung replied unsure.

“Did something happen to both of you?” Eunsuk inquired, gazing at Jungkook.

“Ah, yeah, something happened right, Sir?” Taehyung retorted, smiling at Jungkook who wasn't listening.

Jungkook rose his brow while confusedly looking at Taehyung.

“Yeah, why?” Jungkook replied confusedly.

Eunsuk looked down, he gulped, feeling his throat go dry.

“Nuh-nothing, I'm done, I'll go now.” Eunsuk responded with a crack in his voice.

He stood up, leaving them alone while Taehyung was smirking.