"Yes and no."

"I said that because I wanted to see his reaction and yeah, my ears were hurting with his screaming so I did what I could do, thank me later," He calmly told the power sphera with a relaxed smile, his eyes not fully lidded as usual. "You're acting so weird," Ying pointed out to Boboiboy Ice who shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe because I'm too tired, I lack motivation to do everything," he frowned, slouching his shoulders once again. "But that doesn't sound so unusual, Boboiboy Ice is always tired," Fang scoffed.

"Hey!"

"At least describe me accurately, tired is just a one word," Boboiboy Ice shrugged earning a look from Fang. "I'm more relaxed and calm," Boboiboy Ice placed his hands from the back of his head in a casual way. "Haiyah, this conversation is pointless," Ying rolled her eyes. "Oi! We are approaching the Centaurs' home!" Cosmo announced which caught everyone's attention. "Are we? Oh finally, let's go young students of justice!" Captain Papa turned to his back, beckoning for the others to catch up and follow.

"Finally," Ying smiled, catching up to Y/n followed by the rest of the group. Their eyes darted from side to side, studying the new environment that they were in. A beautiful forest surrounded an odd den. It was quite unique and natural. The den looked dark an deep which will allow them to explore more. "Woah, that cave looks unusual," Gopal commented, his eyes never leaving the cave. "Is this it? Young assistant of justice?" Captain Papa turned to Y/n who soon nodded her head in confirmation.

"According to the direction Echo gave us, this seems to be the place where the Centaurs live," Y/n started. "Echo, little bird of justice! Good job! I'll make sure to give you any kind of food that you'll like!" Captain Papa cooed at the bird which soon sat on his head. "The cave seems scary," Gopal shivered slightly at the sight. "You have said that to every cave that we've been to, Gopal," Boboiboy Ice sighed in disappointment as he facepalmed. "But still," Gopal huffed, holding onto Y/n's arm to which the owner was unbothered at.

"So? Let's go in!" Yaya encouraged everyone but, only to see a grown man and an Indian boy latching onto a small elf. "Why now?" Fang commented with an unamused look. "Well... uh you see, the cave is too dangerous for me─ I mean for you kids, maybe we should turn back and─" Captain Papa was cutted off from his stuttering once Ying complained at his behaviour. "Come on, Captain Papa, this if for Echo. Didn't you say you're coming with us so that you can prevail justice? What happened to that?" Ying crossed her arms.

"Hehe, I guess that was temporary," Boboiboy Ice smugly chuckled before yawning widely. This provoked the captain as he realised what he was doing. "Justice is never temporary! It won't be temporary! Fine! Let's go," Captain Papa stood straight, leading everyone inside the cave but only to stop dead on his tracks, confusing everyone. "Oh uh... on second thought, you lead instead," Captain Papa pushed the elf forward so that she could lead instead of him.

The captain was still slightly scared but, with someone walking before him made him feel a tad bit relieved. The group walked inside the cave, there were no signs of light which made Gopal complain. The others agreed at Gopal for once since they couldn't see where they were going. Y/n immediately calmed everyone, saying that she could make a light for them. Without using a verbal spell, Y/n lifted her finger up to summon a light that was enough for them to see where they were going.

As they embarked through the dark but, silent cave, everyone felt uncomfortable. The silence was eerie, they felt as if something was watching them make their way deeper inside. The sound of their footsteps were the only thing echoing back-to-back through the cave.

Out of nowhere, as Y/n pointed out her finger to the very front, the only thing everyone could do was scream in horror. A man stood from in front of them, looking at everyone suspiciously. Y/n's eyes travelled downwards to study him only to find out that he was a centaur since his legs gave everything away. He had a horse as half of his body.  "AHHHH! RUN F/N!" Gopal tried to pull Y/n away but, she just stood in front of the centaur as if they were having a staring contest.