"I agree. Usually, I don't complain anymore when fighting but, for some reason I'm exhausted today," Boboiboy Ice added, scratching his cheek. "I wonder when you'll transform back," Fang placed a hand underneath his chin in wonder. "Beats me, all I know is that it's getting annoying. It's making me more tired than I'm normally am," Boboiboy Ice shrugged before sighing in defeat. "The fact that you're tired as the original Boboiboy makes it worse as Boboiboy Ice, huh?" Ochobot added.

"Oi, what are we waiting for? Let us commence forth!" Cosmo suddenly intervened, gathering everyone's attention. "Right, we should. Onwards," Y/n nodded her head in agreement to the pegasus.

════════ ××× ════════

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet."

"Are─"

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE WON'T YOU TWO JUST KEEP QUIET JUST FOR A SECOND?"

"─we there yet...."

Silence had invaded the atmosphere for a while before someone decided to break it once more.

"So... are we there yet?"

"..."

SMACK! SMACK!

Suddenly bumps were present on Gopal's head, making him cry in pain while caressing it. Gopal gave Ying and Yaya a glare. "Why didn't you smack Cosmo too?! He was also annoying F/n!" Gopal complained, fake tears building up from his eyes as he pointed to a certain pegasus who was completely unscathed. "It's F/n's decision since he's Cosmo's owner and plus, he's a lot nicer than you are," Ying defended theirselves. Yaya nodded her head in agreement. "You're lucky I was in a good mood," Yaya huffed.

"WHAT'S THIS FAVOURITISM!?"

"Ish, just shut up Gopal!" Fang and Boboiboy Ice countered loudly. "Even you two?! Even you, Boboiboy? But, am I not you're best friend?" Gopal turned to the ice element who seemed like who wasn't listening to him. The molecular hero stared at him with a dumbfounded look as he realised he was being ignored by the ice element. "You know what? I wish you can transform by now, you're snobby attitude is annoying," Gopal commented at his dino-capped best friend.

"It's not snobby. It's called 'Ignoring' to which I have an understandable reason on why I should do so," Boboiboy Ice turned to Gopal with a blank, unimpressed look. "That's the same thing!" Gopal argued. "You know Gopal, you should just relax. Let F/n do his thing, stressing can make you grow old faster," the ice element pointed out with a calm voice. "WAIT! REALLY!?" Gopal leaned to his best friend, wanting a confirmation. "Yeah, you should lessen your shouting. Who knows? Next thing you know you'll grow white hairs," Boboiboy Ice nodded his head at Gopal.

'How ironic' Y/n thought as he heard the boy's statement.

The Indian boy could only look at him in horror, not believing a single thing. "Hm... and oh! When you wake up, you'll get wrinkles and you'll become pale," Boboiboy Ice joked, hiding a snicker from forming on his visage. Gopal was horrified at what he had heard. Boboiboy Ice could only close his eyes in mischief, a slight smirk forming from his mouth. "Are you for real? If that's the case, I'll lessen my loudness," Gopal clenched his fist and moved forward, walking faster to catch up with F/n. The ice element slightly opened his right eye to watch Gopal leave before closing it again.

Yaya, Ying, Fang and Ochobot could only look at the boy with a dumbfounded stare. Boboiboy Ice was still walking calmly, a look of victory tracing his face. His eyes weren't opened as he sighed blissfully. "Finally... peace and quiet," he stated to himself which made the others who watched him sigh in amusement. "You said that just to silence him?" Ochobot questioned the ice element who was smiling calmly to himself. Boboiboy Ice opened his eyes to look at the power sphera.