Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 7)

Start from the beginning

Shadow: Thank you, and.... I also see you had this matter under control between Jon and Wendolyn, Professor Goodwitch. So, at least it saves me the trouble from breaking them up while screaming at them.

Glynda: Naturally I wouldn't. But seeing as they were about to fight amongst themselves and I told them little about you on what you can do, they decided to drop it.

Shadow: Oh, is it, now? 

Shadow asked.

He then turned around to face Jon and Wendolyn. Then, we went up to them.

Shadow: Alrighty. Not that I want to force you out but seeing what Prof. Goodwitch just said to me, Wendolyn? What did you learn?

Wendolyn: Ask before plucking anyone's feathers which includes my Team Leader. Sorry I kept plucking your feathers every night, Jon.....

Wendolyn said.

Shadow nod at this.

Shadow: Jon?

Jon: We talk about it verbally, don't take it extremely personal. Just a tad bit, and don't use your fists or weapons to do the talking.... unless necessary, Doc. And... sorry for almost starting a fight with you, Wendy. But honestly, the silver armor on your skirts and your footwear does look good on you, though.

Wendolyn: R-really?

Jon: Yeah. Really.

Jon said.

Shadow smiled at them as they made up.

Shadow: Good. At least you both learnt something and apologized. And also, hey, your Team Lead did say they look nice on you, Wendolyn so, that's a bonus.

Shadow said.

Everyone except Glynda Goodwitch laughed. After we all had our moments, I turn my attention back to the professor.

Shadow: So, any updates on Professor Ozpin?

Glynda: Not so good news. Last I heard before I came here and to the Fairgrounds to rebuild what was wrecked, he was expecting a call from the Council as they are well notified about the situation.

Shadow: Lemme guess..... there is a high chance they'll blame him.... -_-

Glynda: sighs .... Yes, I'm afraid so....

Shadow: sighs (Facepalms) .... politics.... We'll handle it. Once we are done with these viruses here, send them sucked into these devices....

He said, raising his hand, with five Bugsvisor-Zweis in hand to show the Professor.

Shadow: .... we'll head to Prof Oz's office to have a nice chat with dem Council.

Glynda: I don't think that's a go-

Mitchell: Oh, don't worry about him. He's spoken to them before.

Glynda: Excuse me?

Rachel: Yeah.

Tenka: He has been here before to talk to the Council due to a.... small matter.... which turned into a big matter, not like this.... luckily for him, they saw enough to give him a pardon.