part 19🦾

𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧🌆
" Do you know anyone who could possibly do this miss morgan" The officer said rubbing my shoulder.

I did even answer i was just in shock. Police lights flashed,sirens were on,and it was officers everywhere. Soon lucky arrived at the scene and came to hug me.

" Are yall okay" she said grabbing my face looking concerned.
" Were just still in shock.." Cj said.
" uhh ma'am we found a murder weapon dna testing should be done in a few days..we'll deliver a package." The officer said rounding everyone up to leave the scene.

They brought out her body on a streater woth a white sheet over it,i couldnt even look. Everything was happening so fast, they put yellow tape over the door and we went home with lucky.

I just looked out the window while tears trickled down my face. Even tho me and lila didnt know eachother long we had gotten tight.

#LLL💕🕊

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐭𝐨🌃

I got up off my knees from the toilet and just shook my head. I puled my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

( i know im not pregnant with this niggas baby 💀)

" Fuck is you in here throwing up for " Dakari burst into the bathroom making me flinch a little.
" Answer me lil girl"
" I missed my period" i walked out the bathroom pushing him out the way.

He grabbed my wrist tight and yanked me back to him.

" If you pregnant you aint keeping it"
" i dont want your baby anyway"
" Good, cs you was a waste of sperm" he got in my face making me smile.

Before i could find a come back somebody rung my doorbell. I went downstair and opened the door to see Meokie.

" Omg...omg.omg.omg" She ran in the house shaking.
" Calm tf down and speak" Kari said from the top of the steps.
" I killed delilah" she rocked back and forth sitting on the couch.
" okay..but for what "kari shrugged.
" She saw me taking pictures of their address"
" Well she had it coming" He came downstairs giving me a kiss on the neck.

" yall acting like i didnt just kill a person" she said paniced.
" look calm down...youll be igh but you do need to find lais where abouts, we needa start getting this plan to an end" Kari grinned.

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧🌄
( 2 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭)

Things have been rough ever since Lila died especially for lai. She hasnt ate,or slept and when she tries to sleep she has bad nightmares. Shes starting to look pail and lost more weight than usual.

" Laila please eat " i slid her a plate,she slid it right back too me.
" atlest talk to me" i rubbed her head.

She just looked up at me and looked back down. I picked her up out of the seat and put her over my shoulder. Everysince we been back home she wont go upstairs.

I took her to the room downstairs and tucked her in the bed and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back and gave me a soft smiled the  turned over to go to sleep.

I went back in the living room and my phone got to ringing, it wss Dakari calling.

" Hey bro" i answered
" Cj in 3 days i need you down here brodie your girl misses you and i do to"
" Not my girl..and alright ill come and see YOU"
" mmcht igh mane ill see you later "

I hung up and went to sleep on the couch

---------------------------

Authors note: Excuse errors cs ion proof read.

Yall think Cj should go with Kari?

How yall feel about laila?

Alr yall toots ill try n update again itll be juicayyy 🤌🏽💕

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. * Complete *On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara