Part 9✂😏

𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻🌌
Tossing and turning I couldn't sleep for some reason. Lai has been with me for a week and i think that's what's keeping me up. I'm tryna figure out how I'm supposed to protect and teach her. I slugged out the bed and walked to the kitchen. I usually eat when I can't sleep. I heard laughing downstairs since it was about 2 am I was low key confused.

" and girl you know ya coochie good when you pee and it sound like you frying chicken " Delilah said giggling.
" IS THIS WHO WE ARE...?" I said walking in the kitchen.

they both looked at me,they were spoon eating a whole carton of icecream together. We all burst out laughing.

" You in our BUISNESSSS.?" Lai scrunched her face.
" ZONT ZO DAT " Delilah continued.
" can I join y'all?"
" We don't eat ice cream with roaches" Lai said
" Woww violate your own kind " I held my chest.
" haha very funny "
" I'mma let y'all talk tho,its about time for me to have phone sex with my boo..see y'all ugly mfs tomorrow" Delilah said grabbing some whipped cream out the fridge then walking away.

" She funny asl " Lai said taking another spoon full of ice cream.
" I enjoy her company some times " I grabbed a spoon.
" I'm surprised she wants to be in your company"
"because I'm an amazing person"
" Boy what ever " she rolled her eyes and moved her arm in a motion that made her oversized hoodie roll back from her arm.

she quickly moved her sleeve back up covering her fresh cuts. I stood up and went in a cabinet that I kept first aid supplies. I got bandages and alcohol wipes. I went back to the table and grabbed her arm.

" May I?" Asking for consent to see her arm. She just nodded and looked down.

I cleaned her cuts making sure all the blood was gone, i started to unravel the bandages.

" why you act the way you do when you could be a good person"
" Trust gets your hurt,love makes you a vulnerable to pain,and being nice gets you taken advantage of...and I know from experience" I shrugged.
" Their are people out there that will love you more than they love themselves that attitude will run them away"
" That's where you're wrong,if somebody loves you they will be patient,give you reassurance and support you until you're ready to open up"

she just thought about it for a minute really tryna break down what I said.

" all done " I said throwing away access paper and bloody alcohol pads.
" Thank..imma go and try to sleep " She chuckled patting me on the shoulder.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I just laid down looking at the ceiling,completely awake. I heard a knock on my doorway.

" Can't sleep either ?" Lai said.
" Nope-"

Before I could even finish my sentence she got under the cover with me and cuddled beside me.

"Don't fight it..just vibe and go to sleep " She said closing her eyes.

I looked at her a smiled a bit.

(my lil laidibug)

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻🌌
Carmen called me up and said we should hang out at her place. It was a normal thing for us but she been acting weird lately. I seen Dakari coming out of her house, seeing their text messgaes come up on his phone. Its like she's taking orders from him,every time Kari is MIA she be on the scene kinda holding things down for him. Weird asf but I agreed.

I knocked at her door and waited on her to open the door.

" Hey sexyyyy" she said opening the door.
" Hey wifey how you been " I walked in sitting on the couch.
" girl I can't complain what bout you" she sat next to me
" Pimping niggas,getting money, you know the vibezzz "
"Girl bye " Carmen said giggling.

I turned my head and saw Dakari's coach bag sitting on a bar stool. That boy don't leave that stank ass back nowhere. I just act like I didn't notice but she saw I did.

" He was over here looking for Cj"
( lying assss 😒)
" Oh"
" Matter fact have you heard from Cj or laila "Carmen said answering a text.
" Umm no...no I haven't but me and Lai can go a long time without talking and still be tight"
"Well that's good I hope she okay we used to text everyday she spent the night too"
" I guess my brother took her spin the night buddy place huh?" I said sarcastically.

that wiped the smile right off her face,she had that shit faced look. The face a guilty grimey bitch makes.

" Um in gonna go pee" She mugged walking to the bathroom.
" I'll just let myself out"

she left her phone sitting on the couch,so I took the opportunity and grabbed it. I looked around and then went to Dakari's coach bag. in it was money,credit cards, some papers, and a pill bottle. one bottle had pills that vets give to dogs.

The hell he need that for🤨

it was a ziplock bag labeled 'Antidepressants" and I k ow for fact this nigga ain't on anti-D's. Only person that take those are Lai I was there when she was prescribed them. I looked in the pill bottle and it was empty. I took the pill bottle and put it in my purse with the phone. I heard the toilet flush so o rushed out the door before she came out the bathroom.

I sat in my car and took out the pill bottle 'zemotech"
( that's a made up name I'm not finna research 😂)
I read the warning
'This medicine is dangerous to humans please DO NOT injest. If you injest contact poison control IMMEDIATELY. Taking this medicine can result in heart failure, seizures,stiffness,blindness,and death.

my heart dropped to my ass,I needed to get in contact with Lai asap.

-------
Authors note: Plz excuse any errors I didn't proof read and I was sleepy 😭

I'm getting y'all 2 chapters ready don't beat me up ✋🏾

This was a calm chapter so stay tuned 🌚

Anywho love y'all mfs 😏