part 11🥡

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻🌌
I was glad Laila replied and got the message about the pill switch. I was still on edge tho because what other lies could Kari possibly have told that girl. It was almost time for me to go on stage this whole situation was kind of distracting me. I finished putting on my platforms and sprayed myself in perfume just before I went out.

" NEXT UP W HAVE V" The host called out for me.

I took at deep breath and went out on stage.

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗼𝘁𝗼🌄
I stood ducked off in the crowd,making sure I wore dark clothes so no one noticed me too much.  As V came out on the stage she started dancing and spinning the pole. Loud music was playing,money was flying, and it looked as if everyone was distracted.

I needed to be quick and get this shit over with. I slid the gun out my big purse,it had a silencer on it so the crowd wouldn't just act a fool. I don't want to shoot innocent bistanders. As V was spinning down the pole I took the opportunity. Everything in my body got hot and my heartbeat was at 1million bests per minute.

" Stop being a pussy" I say to myself.

I stand up and started shooting at the stage, I hit V in the chest 4 times. Everyone screamed in horror seeing her body hit the stage. As people ran for the exits I blended into the crowd and made my way out the building.

when I got in my car my body was shaking like a rose vibrator. I wanted to cry honestly, Vanessa was a good friend of mine before i got knee deep into everything with Kari. I took a deep breath and called Dakari to tell him she was handled.

" Don't call my phone unless the job is done" He said sounding annoyed.
" Its done"
" Good job " He hung up and I just sat there and broke down.

I was not proud of the person I had became and I can blame no one but myself. Yes I'm technically being forced to do this but its still my actions. A part of me wanted her to survive but another part didnt.

𝗟𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻 🏙️
I was in the mirror doing my hair listening to an old megan song. Old Tina snow hit so different.

" Boy you know yo bitch is not fucking with Megan yo nigga not even fucking you naked he put the tip in and then you start complaining. if I get on it I own it and take it." I rapped.

" I didn't know you was a rapper miss laila" Cj came in looking at me through the mirror.

" I didn't know you were a international super spy"
"Its a lot you don't know about me..but that changes today I'm visiting my aunt" He pat my head.
" Can't wait too meet her, and don't touch me I don't know where your hands been "
" Oh shut up" He giggled walking out the room.

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

" Alright well are landing in harlem Newyork" The pilot of the private jet said.

( how much money do these mfs have)

once we landed the crew waiting at outside opened the door and had a range rover sitting outside for us to ride in. Cj didn't want anyone driving us around so he drove himself and I got in the passenger seat.

" Pretty city " I said looking out the window.
" Yeah newYork has its pretty places,but ain't shit pretty nor sweet down here "
" I guess you right "

we listened to the radio on the way there,it wasn't far from where we came. we pulled up to this nice brownstone,the outside he pretty greenery and good smelling flowers. He went and knocked on the door.

" Who is it?"
" Your Fav" Cj said.
" CASEYYYY" The lady opened the door.
" And who is thisss, shes so pretty " she continued.
"Lucky this is Laila,Lai this is lucky "
" Nice to meet you " I said smiling.
" You look like the first decent girl to bring home, that other girl look damn deranged." lucky giggled sipping some Hennessey.

"You just didn't like Carmen."
" That bitch is crazy I can see it all in her face,mark my words"
" She's just misunderstood" I budded in.
" TO YOU,if only you knew " Lucky said.
" But enough of talking about her,is y'all hungry I got some food on in the kitchen. Macaroni,turnip greens,cornbread,neck bones,and rips...oh and don't forget the koolaid."
" Shit that sounds good" I said sliding my jacket off,hanging it up. Cj shook his head looking at me.

once she got the plates ready we all sat at the table.

" Casey say grace."lucky slapped his fork out his hand.
" igh.. That you lord for this bomb a-.. I mean good food,and on jesus sandals we pray amen "
" You going straight to hell " I burst out laughing.
" Awll for real tho, you know I raised you right " lucky shook her head.
" Raised? your his aunty..I mean its not my business but still" I was curious to know about Cj on a different level.
" My sister had him at a young age and didn't wanna take car of him so she ran, my mama ain't wanna take care of him so I told my mom I'll be responsible for him. even tho I was younger than my sister I did what I had to do." Lucky said patting Casey's head.

" that was mature of you cause it couldn't be me" I giggled.
" girl I rethink that everyday, I thought he woulda turned out to be much cuter."
" Both y'all can go fck urselves" Cj rolled his eyes.
" That's what I got a man for bozo" lucky giggled.
" EWW, EW" Cj cringed.

we chatted for a little while and watched a few movies. I had grew really fond of Lucky she was cool people.I could also see the mood change when Cj is around her, he seems so much happier there.

" Well we should be going its getting dark,we shouldn't even be here that long" Cj said giving lucky a hug.
" Awn well just give me a call when you get a chance I missed you,and imma miss you too lil miss Laila"
" I'll miss you too lucky,you and that cooking " I smiled walking out the door.
" Bye y'all " Lucky said closing and locking her door.

we got in the car and pulled off.

" She's so cool" I said rubbing my belly,I was full asl.
" That's why I like being around her,she brings the best out of me"
" I can tell you seem so much happier in her presence"
" I do..she's my world" He said smiling.

he was looking in the rearview mirror,I could tell he was getting suspicious of something. it was a great car behind us that seemed to be following. He sped up driving hoping the car would turn off but it sped up with us. The out of no where the rearview window in my side of the car was shot off.

" WHAT THE FUCK" I say as my heart starts to pound.
" Grab that gun in the glove department"

I grabbed it and loaded the clip in. I let down the window and hung my upper body out the window.

" BLOW THAT BITCH,AND HOLD ON"

I braced myself and started shooting in the car behind us. Cj had to speed up to 100 something miles per hour because u almost flew out the window. These people still following,I look in the glove box and reload my clip. I hang out the window and start shooting again. cars in the street are swerving and people are recording and jumping out of cars. finally the last shot in my clip made the car swerve off the road and run into a wall.

Both of or cars looked like bath sponges with all the holes in it.

" let's go home asap"
" Agreed" Cj smirked.

----------------------------
authors note: Excuse any errors I didn't proof read,I'll proof read tmr if I feel like it 💀

how y'all feeling so far?🤔

Things getting interesting I guess 💁🏾‍♀

anyways goodbye my chocolate covered roaches 😗