part 22🍝

𝐂𝐣 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧🌃
It was finally Lailas discharge day after spending 1 months in the hospital. She lost alot of blood and had to regain her strength but shes doing good now. They said theyll be doing more blood tests at thw doctors to get her some medicine. I look over at Lai in the passenger and smile she was always the prettiest.

We got to Lucky's house since mine wasn't safe and it was an active crime scene.

" Wake up Lai, We at the house" I tapped her arm making her flinch.

She sat up straight and i went to open the door. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. Since she is covered in bandages and stitches she cant stand straight. She woddled while holding my hands.

" Slow down please" She grabbed my arm tight pulling me back to where she was.

I just looked down,cause i honestly feel bad for not being there.

We finally made it in the house and Lucky greeted me with a hug and pulled up a chair so Lai could sit. I grabbed the rest of bags out the car and came in the house.

" I took Lai upstairs after we eat ill give her a bath,and shange her bandages " Lucky said seasoning stake. I nodded.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 ( a talk between doctor and nurses.)
" Mary look at this " Nurse 1 said pulling the doctor into the office.
" What" Mary says looking at the computer screen.
" Why the hell is dog medicine in her system..that medicine is very deadly to humans" Nurse one said rubbing her forehead.
" Thats why she has lost 70 pounds since shes last been in the hospital...thats not normal at all"
" We need to let her know Asap" Nurse 1 said printing the papers.

𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧🌌
" stupid ass you wasnt supoosed to let her attack you back,i thought she would have lost enough weight to be light by now" I said pacing the room.

Meokie got out the hospital like 3 days ago and her neck and chest was patched up. Her dumbass barely escaped with her life.

" That skinny bitch got hands,she came swinging out of nowhere"She said.

" Mmcht well since she lost alot of blood and is already sick she should be easy to just tie up and throw in a van..DO NOT HURT HER" I thumbed Meokies forhead.

" Mmcht okay you got it"
" Now ill call Cj and ask his where abouts,get em out the house"
" What makes you think hes gonna fall for that again" Carmen added her 2 cents.
" Ill have to make an excuse...Meokie i need you to knock off a lady named Michelle" i smirked.
" Aka his mother " Carmen added.

She stood there looking horrified i could read her mind..she thought i was fucked in the head.

" He grew up with me he loves my mom more than i do"

---------------
Authors note: please excuse errors 😁

Thank gawd our good sis lai is alr 💁🏾‍♀

How yall feel about kari 👁👁

Sorry this was a bit shortt

Cya later kiddos💕