part 25 🎒

Laila Morgan🌆

" girl you checked in Casey he aunt been answering my calls" Lucky said walking in the kitchen looking conserned

"Nope" I said stabbing my cereal with the spoon before I take a bite.

"I'm worried you should call him or something"
"Naw I'm good"
" what happened between yall...you're acting so nonchalant about all this"
"He left mad at me because I didn't want him to go so what do you want me to do"

"It's been 2 weeks you know that boy loves you he wouldn't just leave "Lucky said handing me my phone.

She pat my shoulder and walked out the kitchen, I reluctantly looked down at the phone and called Cj

No answer.

I called him 5 times and only on the 5th time he answered.

" wsg?"
" dakari why do you have Cj's phone?"
" guh what you want"
" nigga im tryna check on cj is there a problem"
" He said he dont wanna talk to you tf "
" naw that dont sound like him"
" guh bye" Dakari hung up the phone.

I got up from the table and threw on a hoodie and some Nike slides. I been Hella sick lately so I been wearing shorts n bras. I went outside and hopped in the car. I put a location tracker on Cj phone since emshit been grimey lately.

His location was at the same place Kari had his first concert. That was weird cause Cj was down there cause Kari mama was gone. Why was his black ass at the abandon lab?

I pulled off full speed, I was honestly overthinking and having a panic attack. I barely could turn the wheel cause I was shaking. I just knew something bad happened. I looked down for a second, and when I looked back up a big fed ex truck was finna hit mr from the side.

Everything was in slow motion, glass flying everywhere, and loose items were flying mid air.  The car started tumbling off the road into another lane.

I landed in the other lane upside-down and cars started crashing into mine, making it slide more and more up the street. Once cars stopped crashing I unbuckled my seat belt falling to the top of the car which was under me. I kicked out the rest of the broken window and slid out of it.

The car was engulfed in flames,and all of a sudden I hear police cars.

" are you alright " the officers said running up to me.

I was still shaking like a stripper, biting my nails and all.

" Laila...Laila it's me Kameron" She said embracing me with a hug calming me down a bit.

Kameron was a really good friend of Lailonis,she used to be over our house all the time. We all were Hella close,I haven't seen her since my sister's funeral.

" I just need a ride can you do that please" I said trying not to cry.

She nodded in agreement and we got in her police car and sped off.

~ 30 minutes of awkward silence later~

" Alright we here"
" Thanks" I just got out the car slowly approaching the building.

I heard Kameron peel off, and I kept walking up the side walk that led to the entrance. The door was standing open and I slowly walked through it. Nobody was in the front but the dim lights flickered on and off as I walked up the long hallway.

Their was another door at the end of the hallway and when I slid through it there was dakari. A page black body bag on his side and Cjs phone in his hand. I could tell it was Cj's phone because his phone case is a mirror picture of us.

" Oh Laila, so pure at heart " He said turning the phone around with my location on it. I thought I lost it in the wreck put it was still tucked in my hoodie.

" Where is Cj that's all I came for " I looked around.
" He in this bag, and it's gonna be you next. It was all a plot,sorry it had to be you but yk can't keep the elites waiting" Kari stood up and started stroking my cheek.
" well I guess you better not keep em waiting" I looked him in the eyes.
" meet me at the Westin 12pm sharp..matter fact I already got the room booked be there before then"

I nodded rubbing down the side if his joggers sneaking his phone before he noticed it. I slowly turned around and walked out the building.

My heart was beating out of my chest but I had to check Dakari's phone.

After a few tries at the password I finally cracked it, it was this niggas birthday..dumbass

Anyways I went through his messages and saw "black coat" in a contact so I clicked it.

" meet me in the lab hallway A, bring me the body and the deal is complete, by 1am "

With that simple text I knew the whole plot....

---------------
Authors notes: excuse errors

This story is coming to an ended yall finally 🤌🏼

What yall think gone happen next to?

Anywhore c yall later 💕