"Fine, fine." Jay says and finally takes his leg off of me.

"Thank god. My thigh can finally breathe." I sigh out of relief.

Jay puts his arm around my shoulders and squeezes my arm, putting his head on top of mine. I adjust my head so that it was on his shoulder while his head was still on mine, taking out my phone and taking pictures of us. Using funny filters, I take short videos of Jay, Jake and I. Jake scoots more over near me to look over at my phone, and at the videos I took.

"Those filters are so funny. We look so dumb." Jake laughs.

"Take videos of all of us when we get to the theater, too. So I can post them." Sunghoon speaks up.

"Yeah. Don't leave us out." Heeseung pouts cutely at me.

"Of course not," I chuckle, rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"The piggy filter makes you look cute, Shiyeon. You should save it so you can use it more." Jay says to me.

"Are you actually complimenting me right now, Jay?" I gasp dramatically for effect.

"Shut up." Jay laughs a little.

"Gotta throw in a compliment here and there, you know?" He pinches my cheek.

"This is revolutionary. You usually always call her disgusting and ugly. Are you really calling her cute right now?" Jake looks at Jay with a smile.

"I can't believe my ears right now. Jay's such a tsundere, I can't believe this is happening!" Heeseung jokes.

"Shut up, hyung. You're a yandere." Jay remarks to Heeseung.

"I was saying the piggy filter looks cute on her because it matches her well. She's a pig after all." Jay scoffs playfully.

"Bastard." I smack Jay's thigh and he laughs.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be fighting and insulting each other? Why are you guys actually getting along right now?" Heeseung looks at Jay and I.

"Nah, I bet they get along well when they're alone. Jay just hates showing affection to her in front of other people." Sunghoon says. "He gets embarrassed."

"How did you know, Sunghoon?" I cackle.

"That's not even true. Stop supporting a lie, Shiyeon. I'll beat your ass." Jay says, awkwardly chuckling.

"It definitely is. Jay hyung's turning red." Jake giggles like a little kid.

That was cute.

What?

That wasn't me.

What's up with this ghost possessing my thoughts?

Ghost Kevin, please go away.

He must really like Jake.

"Whatever happens, I am not sitting in the middle in the movie theater if we all sit together." Heeseung announces.

"Let's do Rock Paper Scissors once we get there. That way it's fair." I suggest.

"Sounds good. I hope I don't lose. I hate sitting in the middle." Sunghoon groans.

"Hopefully there's a row where all of us can sit together." Jay says.

"Yeah, it would be shitty if we had to be separated. We should have bought the tickets online beforehand." I sigh.

"It's alright. It's a Wednesday afternoon, I doubt many people will be going to the movies." Jake tells us.

"We're here, guys." Sunghoon says.

We get out of the car after he parks and walk together into the movie theaters, walking up to the register.

"Hi. What movie?" The worker asks us.

"Suicide Squad, please." Heeseung says politely.

"For 5." Jay adds.

The worker flips the screen to face us, displaying the seats.

"Unfortunately, three people can sit in a row and the other two can sit together, just farther away." The worker says.

"Damnit." Heeseung mutters under his breath.

We all look at each other.

"Two losers sit together in the paired seats." Jake says.

Praying that I wouldn't lose, the five of us quickly did Rock Paper Scissors and unfortunately, I was one of the people who lost. What made it more unfortunate, though, was that Jake was the other person. That meant I had to sit with him alone.

Sulking quietly, we confirm the seats with the worker.

"The total will be $56.75." The worker announces.

Before any of us can get out our wallets, Jay swiftly hands the worker his debit card.

"Jay!" I whine.

"Hyung, you always pay!" Sunghoon groans.

"Not fair." Heeseung crosses his arms.

"What? You guys were too slow." Jay says with a cheeky smile, getting back his card after paying.

The worker hands us our tickets and we go upstairs using the escalator.

"Alright. You and Jake can go together and decide what you guys wanna eat, since you're sitting together." Jay says to me.

"Okay." I nod.

Sunghoon, Jay, and Heeseung part ways to buy food, and that left Jake and I.

"What do you want to get? Popcorn?" Jake asks me.

"Yeah. Popcorn is good." I answer.

"Let's get a large popcorn, then. We can share it. We can just get our own drinks. Is that okay?" He looks at me again.

"Yeah, that's alright." I say to him.

We order a popcorn to share and we also get our own drinks. Holding our stuff, we walk back over to the other guys who already bought their food.

We follow each other into the right theater for the right movie, going up the stairs into our row. All of us were still in the same row, but three of them were on one end while Jake and I were on the other.

Parting ways again with the three guys, Jake and I take our seats.