dui

"good!"

"stunning! "

"yes! put your hand on your hips!"

"chin up!"

"amazing! "

the flashlight of camera kept going on & off & click sound was heard often with the enthusiastic words of cameraman Min Suga as he was very satisfied with the young model.

the model kept giving new poses in every 2 seconds. sometimes he would look at nowhere with an indifferent manner or sometimes he would gaze right into the camera with his piercing eyes. sometimes he would seduce the camera with flirty smirks & gestures. inside the studio there was a whole new world where only the model & cameraman exists.

"you did amazing today Kim Taehyung-shi"

Min Suga gave him a smile but soon his lips fell downward as he saw Taehyung's stoic face. it was always like this. when he's focusing on his work he'll be a total different person with showing various emotions but the moment camera shuts down all his lovely expressions vanishes & gets replaced by a face void of any emotions... *almost like a vampire* is how Suga describes him.

Taehyung's PA rushed to him & immediately immerged herself to take off his expensive cloths to return it to the company & his makeup artists started removing his makeup. Suga looked through all the pictures & couldn't help but to blush *a tiny bit* he would say... just a tiny bit... not much... what? why don't you believe him?

but who wouldn't blush the way Taehyung was looking at the camera with that seducing gaze, wearing a coat but without an under shirt, abs on full display, long hair slight wet & falling over his shoulder... yes you can imagine the rest.

"Taehyung-shi, I was wondering if you are free now... umm... its noon & we hadn't had our lunch yet... maybe we can grab something together? I know a good restu-"

"Min-shi" Taehyung cut off Suga abruptly as he stood up from his chair when his makeup artist finally cleaned his face.

As much as handsome Taehyung was with makeup he was just as much freaking devilish without it. Suga gulped at he looked at Taehyung's indifferent eyes.

Taehyung always has a rude look... as if he's looking down at everyone, doesn't care about anything else in the world neither fear anyone. and it perfectly fits with his personality as well. after all he was the king of the modeling industry.

"I've no interest to grab a lunch with you. I've more important work to do"

that's it? come on... don't be so rude... if you are gonna reject at least reject me kindly ToT

Suga just grimaced at Taehyung but was used to this kind of treatment anyway. Taehyung didn't even nod let alone say good bye as he just shoved past Suga. his PA Yumi rushing behind him.

"where are you heading Taehyung-shi? are you not returning to your home?"

Taehyung gave her a look as if to say "none of your business " so Yumi shut her up & kept walking behind silently.

"Go home"

"huh?" Yumi looked at Taehyung who was heading to CEO's office.

"did you not hear what I said even tho you are literally 1 feet away from me?"

Yumi did hear what he said she was just confirming it cos she thought she was tagging along him to CEO's chamber as well. but clearly her company wasn't appreciated.

"ahh yes umm sorry I'll be heading home. good bye Taehyung-shi. I'll dm your schedule at night. " Yumi immediately ran away before the vampire put his fangs on her neck & shred her to pieces.