"Ah hello Charlotte. Asher, her brother answers the door."

"Eh? Didn't you go back with father and mother?"

"I stayed behind for personal reasons. Anyways, do you have anything you seek?"

"I wish to talk to Huston, brother."

"Very well."

Asher calls for Huston and the three discuss how they were gonna leave the hotel and explore Wynknight.

"Hm, not a bad idea. I'm getting pretty bored in the hotel room. Let's go explore!"

"I'm up!"

The trio went out to have fun. They hop onto a carriage and arrive at the capital of Wynknight.

"Woah!"

The Wynknight capital was way bigger than Dianly's capital. There was a marble two headed wolf statue that was in the middle, symbolising the Wynknight crest. Whilst Dianly's had a fountain.

The food in Wynknight were much different from Dianly's.

"I've never seen that before, smoke's coming out from the snack." Charlotte said.

"I think those are liquid nitrogen dessert balls. You want one?" Huston asked.

"Ya, let's go get them."

They buy the dessert balls and eat them, then they go into a dessert shop to have a seat and eat cake.

"These foods are truly something. I've never had them before."

"Wynknight has many intriguing things." Prince Louis says as he walks up to Charlotte.

When did he get here.

"Greetings Prince Louis of Wynknight." Charlotte says then sits back down.

"You can drop formalities. We're friends now right?"

Since when?

"Alright."

Charlotte looks at Huston and Ain, they both had a disgusted face displayed on them.

"I have duties to attend, I'll see you later malady."

-

"Wanna bet that he was following us." Huston said.

"I wouldn't be surprised to be honest."

They had already explored the capital and it was evening.

"Let's head back."

When they were heading back, they found themselves dozing off on the street and waking up in a cell.

"What the fuck?" Charlotte exclaimed.

She looks around the room and sees Ain and Huston tied up with other hostages.

"Wake up! Ain! Huston!"

"Stop causing all this ruckus, the auction is going to go get hosted soon. Be ready slaves." A random dude said.

-

A few moments late, Huston woke up following Ain.

"You guys are finally up, the slave auction's gonna start soon and WERE THE SLAVES."

"Why aren't you getting yourself out then?"

"Cause I'm gonna kill the people involved once I get up on stage. If I'm not wrong I'm gonna be the first to appear. Once I'm up on stage, you help the hostages and get outta here. I can handle these guys myself."

"Got ya."

-

"Hey girl! Get up we're going to the stage now. You're pretty so you should be able to find a decent owner."

Charlotte doesn't hesitate and follows the guy up to the stage.

"We have this pretty girl here, anyone want to start the bid?"

"200 gold!"

"300 gold!"

"400 gold!"

Charlotte starts laughing even though she had chains attach to her body.

"Is she psycho?"

"I don't know."

-

"Really? Do you think I'm pathetic enough to be sold off like this?"

Charlotte breaks the chains off her body like it was tearing paper with her hands.

"Eh?" The host was shocked.

"I'm gonna burn this whole place down so you better run, I'll give you 10 seconds. Every one of you."

Charlotte turns to the host that was on the ground,

"Also, the people who kidnapped me are already dead. Plus your other hostages are fleeing right as we speak."

Charlotte smiles brightly as she counts down. People start fleeing the auction.

"10,9,8,7,6..."

"5,4,3,2.."

"1."

"You lived a horrible life, bye now. Don't sell slaves in your next life."

Charlotte's hands started a flame as it grew bigger and bigger. She spreads the flames all around the building. Killing off the abductees and people who were involved.

She extinguishes the flames and runs off to the exit where the hostages, Ain and Huston were gathered up.

"You guys can go back your homes now, you're freed."

"Thank you guys so much." The hostages thank them and then go off.

"Well, that sure was something, it's already dark out we have to run back to the hotel."

"Don't have to tell me twice."

They sprint back to their rooms just in time without getting caught.