= uǝǝʇɹıɥʇ ʇɹɐd =

Summary: after rectifying herself she returns to Armin and Levi, they are followed by death in it's literal form.

Warnings: Injury detail, cursing, angst and fluff.

Word count: 1662

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

Armin's POV

As I sat there with Levi, I continued to keep pressure on his wound, trying to keep him awake. he kept asking where (y/n) was and all I could say was that she would be back soon but I heavily doubted it.

suddenly a group of five figures came into view from the far end of the room "o-oh my god" I whispered as my eyes widened in panic, I quickly turned my flashlight off, dropping the room into near darkness

the figures moved as if they were in slow motion, everything was absolutely silent. they flowed like waves, together in irregular bursts, as if one organism in five bodies.

"w-where is (y-y/n)?" Levi stuttered, his voice piecing the darkness. "shhh" I hissed, not aggressively but fearfully.

Levi desperately tried to keep quiet despite the severe wound on his neck. I hooked my arms under Levi's arms and moved further back to try hide.

the figures seemed to have not noticed us so I continued to move back but I had to stop so I could apply pressure to Levi's wound again.

there was a flashlight that had been dropped further down close to where they were just catching a piece of the passing Figures, which made the anticipation almost unbearable.

The Figures came to a stop as they got close, one of them slowly turned it's head, looking straight at me and Levi

(y/n)'s POV

I raced through the rose chamber where the rotting corpse's body had been restored to it's un-decayed state and the faces were gone

-

I planted my feet and began to descend the Chimney Chute as fast as I could. I was focused, driven by my love for Levi. Nothing was going to stop me. I hit the ground at the bottom and ran straight towards the bone chamber.

Armin's POV

The Figures moved closer and closer, still in their bizarre slow motion towards us. "go.." Levi whispered, choking on his own blood. I considered it for a moment but I couldn't just leave him here.

"no." I said firmly. Right as the one of  the figures were about to grab onto us I grabbed Levi under his arms again and pulled him furiously toward the next room.

The Figures stopped for a moment then one of them turned its head to look at us, they pivoted, and kept following, in a slightly quicker motion.

I kept pulling Levi as fast and vigorously as I could, but they kept gaining on us. 

(y/n)'s POV

as I reached  the spot where I had left them they were gone, they weren't here. I looked down and followed the trail of blood, I momentarily stopped as I saw figures up ahead but sprinted right around them

🎉 You've finished reading = 𝐀𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 = 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉