"My sister is actually in a serious relationship. That's the difference."

"Wait hold up, so your boyfriend is the guy you lost your v card to? How long y'all been together?" She questioned Lena.

"Six almost seven years. We started dating while I was in highschool, Yes I know I was a minor but that's small matters."

"Age is just a number right?" Danny smirked.

"You know it."

"Right now back to you Aaliyah because I ain't done with you just yet. You was in a serious relationship with that Keith guy so what was the excuse then?"

"I just wasn't in a rush to have sex and a good thing too because he turned out to be a dog ass nigga."

"Sooo Jordan's the lucky guy then?" Danny pushed.

"Oh lawd she just won't stop." Lena laughed.

"Twin 1, Twin 2 and ugly ass girl." East greeted jamming us while earning a glare from Danny.

"You tall as shit, what are you like 6'5?" Arlena questioned.

"6'6 but you was close wit it. What y'all got going on?"

"We're chilling as you can see brother, yunno having a ladies talk." Danny answered him. "So unless you a lady and I ain't never knew.." she added making us snicker at that little comment. East didn't take it for anything though just waved her off.

"He actually nice looking for a lightskin nigga." Arlena said after he left us.

"Oh don't tell him that, he's cocky enough."

"Aren't we all a bit cocky?" I teased.

"It's a Harlem thing, clearly." Danny noted.

" Danny noted