Part75- on the mend

Start from the beginning

Tony- you okay baby?

Y/n- huh what? Oh yeah im okay just tired

Tony- you can have a nap at the tower if you want and we will go home later.

Y/n- i lied tones im not tired i just feel weird you know.

Tony- it would feel weird honey but look on thr brightside you are here and all of us are here for you.

Y/n- y-yeah i guess so

He took his hand into mine and put it onto the gear stick so i could change gear with him. I loved this feeling of being loved by him but i still feel guilty. I rested my head on the back of the chair and i started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up to tony softly brushing the side of my face with his thumb. "Wake up honey we are back" he whispered as i slowly opened my eyes. "Theres them beautiful E/C eyes" he said and i smiled. He kissed me on the head then got out and opened my door. He reached for my hand and gently helped me out. He then shut the door and it locked automatically.

We walked to the tower doors and walked into the lift. It took us to the main floor and walked in.

Abbie- "MUMMY" she shouted happily and came running upto me and i picked her up.

Y/n-"hello baby" i could hear her sobbing on my shoulder so i pulled her forward and wiped her tears. "Whats wrong sweetie?"

Abbie- "i-i just thought that you wouldn't wake up and i-i ju" she stopped and started crying again.

Y/n- awh honey im here now please dont cry

With that the other kids came running down the stairs and hugging me.

Y/n- hello everyone.

Duggie- hey mun how you feeling?

Y/n- better dugs.

Duggie- good we all missed you.

Y/n- well i have missed you all too.

So i let go of the kids and they ran up to tony and hugged him. I looked at everyone and bella hugged me. I hugged back and i could feel myself starting to cry. "Dont you dare cry because i will cry" she whispered in my ear which made me giggle. I pulled away and wiped my tears.

Steve- how are you feeling?

Y/n- im alright steve thanks.

Nat- we all missed you.

Y/n- i have missed you all too.

So i sat down next to scott and peter and clint spoke.

Clint- y/n are you sure you are okay?

With that I couldn't take it i burst out crying and scott pulled me in and hugged me. "Let it out y/n its okay" after a while i pulled away and seen everyone look at me. But then the lift door opened and it revealed fury coulson and maria.

Fury- oh welcome home y/n you okay?

Y/n- " STOP ASKING ME IF IM OKAY. IM NOT OKAY. I BASICALLY TOLD TONY THAT I HATED HIM AND I WANTED A DIVORCE. I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I HATED THEM AND BASICALLY DIDNT WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN AND I LEFT MY KIDS AND THEN I DIED HOW AM I OK?" I shouted and tears exaped my eyes again.

I stood up and nat pulled my arm to bring me back.

Steve- we have told you many of times y/n we know you didn't mean it.

Y/n- i know im sorry i shouldnt have shouted but i feel so guilty.

Bruce- dont its okay. We understand you were angry but its our fault too we should have told you what was going on.

Nat- yeah we are sorry y/n.

Y/n- its okay im sorry too.

Fury- well while we are on the subject. The man had been caught and us currently been held captive in a prison so we are safe.

Y/n- wait who was it?

Maria-jack hyde.

Y/n- wait what?

Coulson- do you know him?

Bella- isnt that jack as in jack jack?

Y/n- yup

Bella- i fucking hate him ugh.

Y/n- dont we all.

Tony- who is he?

Y/n- my ex boyfriend and ex boss remember when i said i quit my job?

Nat- oh yeah?

Y/n- well thats my old boss.

Steve- oh well he is gone now no need to worry.

Ella- mum can we go back to the cabin?

Y/n- of course hun.

Tony- of course we can. Hap i will check your car over for you.

Happy- thank you.

With that we all said our goodbyes and the boys went in tonys car and the girls went in my car. And while we were walking I challenged tony to a race.