Lap Six - Uno

6.

Morgan Blom POV
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱
09:24 AM CEP

I growl as I twist and turn sluggishly around in the kingsized bed. Curtains here in Paris, I note myself. Not even these white curtains here either, do not cover well for the bright sun that is shining through the thin material. I sit up and take in the surroundings. The floor beside the bed is covered with some pieces of clothes.

Fortunately only mine.

I reach for my phone at the small table beside the bed. I have several notifications, including some from my group chat with the girls, my Dad texted me last night... But mostly my notification center is filled with the ones from Instagram. I can feel my stomach twist a little when I take a closer look at the picture I posted last night of the restaurant Daniel and I spent our evening at.

 I can feel my stomach twist a little when I take a closer look at the picture I posted last night of the restaurant Daniel and I spent our evening at

My normal-like rate has been going up lately since I turned on 'Public profile' when I came to Paris. I don't complain, but the fact that so many people are watching my stories and my posts are kinda scary to think of...

I raise my arm to stroke my fingers through my hair, taking a second look at the big bedroom. A desk is placed along the wall beside the big windows, followed by the bed I'm currently sitting in. There are a pair of double doors right in front of me and a single one facing the windows again.

Probably the bathroom.

I make my way out of the bed and carefully open the door, afraid someone will be in there. The room is empty besides a big tub, a sink on a long bench, a toilet, and a rainfall shower.

Bingo.

I walk over and open the doors to the spacious shower, which has its own complete room. The water starts falling down from the roof as I turn it on.

Fancy.

I take a last glance out at the spectacular view from the prestigious and elegant suite, before closing the bathroom door behind me.

I let the water flow down my back for a good ten minutes before getting out and wrapping myself in one of the untouched towels, hanging from the rack. Even the bathroom was more luxurious than I've ever experienced in my entire life.

There wasn't too much for me to fix myself with, in this bathroom. Considering I didn't go back to my place last night, I pulled out the hairdryer from one of the cabinets. I realize now that the mirror I'm looking right in is wrapped in a gold-colored frame. I look behind me in the mirror. The bathroom has a light blue and white theme which really fits the colors outside in the bedroom.

After using all possible products that the... I guess hotel? left for their guest, I reach for a new towel and wrap it around me. Taking a last look in the mirror, I nod at myself satisfied. I reach for the door handle and the door swings up only to reveal two foreign guys standing in the middle of my bedroom. They seemed to have an argument but my sudden presence must have distracted them. Our eyes meet.