liked by declanrice, rosiehughes and 972,928 others
masonmount: when your four day old is drippy 💯

comments;

declanrice: I'm coming over with my air forces

reecejames: congrats bro

jazbenham: can't wait to meet him!!

corynasbentley: when you weren't invited
masonmount: you were asleep

user1: disappointing

user2: 😍😍😍

comments have been limited.

"I have to go to work, can I leave you two here with him?" Keelan asks the the couple, afraid something might happen if he leaves them alone with their baby.does man think I'm impaired

"Keelan, he is our child, we'll be fine and mum and dad are down the road" Mason tells his girlfriends older brother, Keelan nods and leaves for work, leaving Coryn, Mason and Korbin alone for the first time since he was born.

"I can't believe I carried him, for him to look nothing like me" Coryn says to Mason, looking at their creation. Mason laughs at her and sits down beside her.  The little family sitting all cuddled up watching a movie until Korbin starts crying. No sorry screaming.  He can't be hungry because he just had food, he doesn't need to be changed.

"Mason, why is he crying?" Coryn asks him, hoping he'd know what to do, he shakes his head and puts Korbin in the cot beside the sofa hoping he wants a sleep. Nope still wailing.  The couple try everything to get him to calm down, nothing works.

Coryn tried calling Tony but Mason stopped her, he wanted to prove to his parents he could manage. Mason puts Korbin in the middle of the floor in his car seat. Coryn sits beside him on the sofa and the two just watch him cry, nothing being able to soothe him until she remembers her mother telling her a story about when she was born.

"When me and your father first brought you to Ireland, you slept the whole way but then when we got to Carna, you wouldn't stop crying we didn't know what to do with you" Shea, Coryns mother tells her daughter. "We tried everything but then Keelan turned on the hoover to drown you out and you stopped" She finishes

"Yeah you were ear-piercing it was horrendous" Keelan says to his sister.

"Mase, get the hoover" She says to him sitting up.

"What?" He questions, thinking why would she want a hoover.

"Just do it" she rushes him off, he comes back with the hoover. She plugs it in and lays it a few feet away from Korbin, a few minutes past and he stopped screaming thank god.

"How, just how" Mason says dumb founded and amazed by his girlfriend. She smiles and gives him a hug, he puts Korbin in his cot and they finally sit down, in silence.  Mason looks to her, she looks at him.

"Chinese?" She suggests.

"Chinese" he nods, pulling his phone out and ordering food for the two. They eat their food contently, enjoying the presence of each other and their baby.