Chapter 47

"Bonditaaa!!! Bonditaaa!!!!" Anirudh was shouting at the top of his lungs calling his wife 

Bondita came running to their room panting hard and tensely asked, "kya hua pati babu??aap theek to h??" and that's when she noticed him struggling with his kurta, it was stuck in his head and his hands were already pushed forcibly into the sleeves..... she slapped her own head...

Ani: arrey mein to theek hoon, pr ye kurta theek nahi h....

Bon (narrowing her eyes): huh?? ye kya keh rahe h aap??

Ani (struggling hard to take his neck out of it): arrey matlab ye fas gaya h.... kya nikala h tumne?? koi doosra kurta deti na!! ab madad to krdo....

She went near him and keenly observed his kurta and sighed shaking her head and opened its first few buttons and the kurta immediately went down on his body....

Bon: kurta pehnna aata nahi h or dosh meri choice mein nikaal rahe h.... bina button khole koi kurta kese pehna jaega Mr. Roy Chaudhary.....

She laughed at him while he frowned at her cutely and started buttoning up his kurta again, she turned to leave when he again stopped her...

Ani: arrey ruko.... kahan jaa rahi ho??

Bon: aapke paas sirf kurta pehnne ka kaam h biristra babu.... mujhe neeche bohot si taiyaariyan krni h.... aapki awaaz suni to kaam beech mein chod kr aayi hoon....

Ani : acha sorry sorry.... ek last kaam.... ye kurte ki kheecha taani mein iska button toot gaya... laga do na....pleaseeee!!! 

He said scratching his head and making puppy faces, she chuckled seeing the child in him which occasionally comes out and makes him cuter than being handsome.... She nodded and went to take the needle and the thread..... and started sewing the button on his kurta while he held her waist and was just admiring her beauty which was enhanced more today by the extra efforts she put in her make up.... Bondita looked at him and blushed at his piercing gaze.....

Bon (slowly uttered): ese kya dekh rahe h mujhe??

Ani: tumhe nahi dekh raha.....

Bon: to kise dekh rahe h???

Ani: apni patni ko dekh raha hoon, tumse matlab???

She chuckled again and nodded in denial and continued her job and he continued his own of admiring the angelic beauty standing so close to him ..... when she was done with sewing it, she thought of some mischief and looked at him biting her lower lip to suppress her naughty smile, he raised his brows trying to find out what is she up to??

Bondita leaned her face towards his chest to cut the thread by her teeth and intentionally brushed her soft petal-like glossy lips on his tough bare chest which was visible from his remaining unbuttoned kurta making him groan instantly.... he squeezed her waist tightly and groaningly said "don't be naughty princess..."

Bon (innocently): mene kya kiya pati babu??

Ani (huskily): you are arousing the devil.... don't tease me... or else.....

Bon: or else what Aunu??

Ani (smirked and leaned forward to her ears and huskily said): or else apne hi devar ki "gaye holud" me nahi jaa paogi..... yahi rok lunga tumhe...... or firrr......... 

he sucked her earlobes seductively and kissing her cheeks, he came back to his normal position with that naughty smirk continuously playing on his lips...... she blushed hard and hitting him on his chest, she uttered, "dhattt pati babu!!" she ran from the room and Anirudh laughed at her cuteness and called her name from behind shoutingly but she had already left......