Chapter 20

(play the above song and feel the scene❤❤❤❤)

Som entered the gate when he collided with a girl and the girl too was in so much hurry that she didn't even notice to whom she collided, she again started running but Som held her wrist from behind and both of their heartbeats increased...

 "dhak dhak...dhak dhak... dhak dhak;...

 there was a pin drop silence between them.... a drop of tear escaped from Som's eyes as he had already recognized her.... he slowly whispered only audible to the her: "ISHIIII"
and without turning back the girl too recognized his voice and she gulped in nervousness and whispered to herself "SOM"....

"Ishii ruk jaao... gir jaogi"....."hahhaha...hahahaa.....ab nahi rukungi Som... ab to aapko mujhe tohfa dena hi hoga...vrna me Binoy uncle se aapki shikayat kr dungi....hahahhaha...."

"mere saath chalogi mele me??"...."aapko kese mana kr skti hu"

"aap bohot ache h Som"..... "tum bhi to kitni pyaari ho"

"aap mujhe kabhi chod ke to nahi jaenge na???"....."kabhi nahi..."

"ese mat ghuriye mujhe... nazar lag jaegi..."..... "achaaa!!!! tumhe kese pata me tumhe ghur raha hu??.... tum to apna homework kr rahi ho na.."...." (she giggled) mere do nahi chaar aankhein h... sab jagah ek saath dekh skti hu me....." "ohhh really??" he quickly went to her study table and picked her in his arms and started twirling round and round and she was laughing her heart out..."hahhha...hhahahaa... chodiye Som... baba dekh lenge"

" I Love You Ishiii...."....."I love you too Som...."

"kaash London jaane se pehle aapse ek aakhiri baar mil paati Som"

"London jaane se pehle ek baar milna to door mujhe batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha Ishiii.... kya itna hi pyaar tha humaare beech???"

they both were remembering their older days together.... Ishaani slowly turned to confirm whether he is really there or not.... tears were continuously flowing from her eyes...and he too was shedding happy tears seeing his love after so many years.... she slowly moved towards him and touched his shoulders with her trembling hands and when she got that he is really standing there... he cupped her face and uttered "ISHIIIII??" she nodded her head in the assurance that yes she is his Ishii.... without wasting another second...he pampered her by kissing on all over her face...showing that how much he loves her and how much he yearned to see her all these years.... she hugged him tightly keeping her head on his chest and started crying....he too reciprocated and kept his head above hers, his one hand was on her head and the other was rubbing her back in order to console her.....

Som: shhh...shhh...shaant ho jao Ishii.... tum ro kyu rahi ho???

Ishu: because I missed you lot in these 5 years....

Som: even I missed you my Ishii.... please ro mat na... mujhe nahi acha lag raha tum ro rahi ho.... or vese bhi mujhe to tmse gussa hona chahiye... mujhe bina batae chali gayi tum....

Ishu: baba ne achanak se mujhe London bhejne ka fesla suna diya... or aap to jaante h... me unke khilaaf nahi jaa  skti...isliye aapko batane ka moka hi nahi mila....

Som: koi baat nahi... ab sab theek ho jaega....

Ishu (started crying more hard tightening her grip over him): kuch theek nahi hoga Som...kuch bhi theek nahi hoga.... mujhe aapke paas rehna h...aapse door nahi jaana....pr baba ne mera rishta pakka kr diya h kisi se.... mujhe nahi krni kisi se koi shaadi vaadi... mujhe sirf aapke paas rehna h....