"Let's take this outside." I rolled my eyes as Luke wiped his eyes. He let out a sob, nodding as he followed me outside the school. Luke was an annoying crier; he let out irritating noises as he sobbed.

He let out a short sniffle, wiping his eyes again with his sleeve. It was raining outside, the sky covered by grey clouds all over the place. Luke suddenly stopped crying which made me turn around to face him as I leaned against the wall of the school building. His fingers picked at his glasses, tossing them onto the ground and then stomping as the glass shattered all over the concrete.

A smirk appeared on his lips, his arms showing as he pulled up his sleeves to display the tattoos violating his skin. It was like his persona changed, a sadist look clouding in his eyes. Luke reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette and placing it in between his lips as he lit it.

"Nice acting." I scoffed as Luke grinned, tossing his cigarette onto the nearest bush. He rolled his eyes, offering me a cigarette which I certainly did not object.

"She's a stupid bitch." Luke shrugged, laughing as he thought about Daniella. It shocked me on how vile he could be; he and Daniella were supposed to be best friends. "She has this stupid crush on me."

"Maybe you should stick with girls like that than girls who are involved with drug dealing." I puffed out the smoke, taking a deep breath as the nicotine took over my brain. The smoke lingered around my clothing, infecting the atmosphere with cigarettes.

"I'd rather stick with Belle." Luke smirked, blowing a cloud of smoke in my direction. Crushing the cigarette in my hand, I shoved Luke onto the ground. Luke let out a few coughs, wiping his mouth with a grin playing on his lips.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that." I threatened him as my foot collided with his head. Luke's grin faded as he wiped the blood from his face, a glare directed towards me.

"You are going to regret that," Luke threatened, pushing his palms up so he would be at my height. His blue eyes pierced into my dark brown ones, blending with hatred and anger. His sleeves were pushed up revealing his tattoos, his fists clenching as he inched closer to me.

"You are going to regret talking about my girl." I swung at him, blood spitting out of his mouth. Luke's jawline got scratched causing red liquid to pool put. He wiped his bleeding nose, slamming my head onto the wall.

"She isn't your girl anymore." Luke chuckled as he brought his knee up to my gut, striking me several times. His arms pushed me onto the floor as he towered above me. "You don't even have the patience to get to know her. You just assume and make her out to be whoever you want."

"Don't even fucking talk as if you know her." I grabbed his foot before he could kick me, tossing him into a bush. His arms got scratched up by the thorns.

"I should be saying that to you." Luke narrowed his eyes at me, standing up as he spit onto the ground. He inched closer of me, his clenched fists drenched in blood. My jaw clenched, the taste of blood faint on my tongue. "You're the one who left her-"

"She aborted my own child." Luke acted as if he knew it all, but he didn't. He didn't understand the fucking pain; he didn't go through what I am going through. He doesn't know shit.

"See, you are fucked up enough to think that." Luke laughed loudly, a taunting smirk playing on his lips. His eyes held a sinister look as he shoved me. "Because if you truly loved her, you would know that Belle had a miscarriage, not abortion."

The words echoed throughout my brain as I trudged to the nurse's office. Megan stopped by after Luke told me; she told Luke that she missed him and wanted to go home. Megan later confessed that one of the dealers tried to physically touch her, and Luke's aura of cockiness diminished for the concerns of his girlfriend. They left just like that, leaving me all bloodied and confused.