Chapter 29 Relief and Revenge

~Lorenzo~

     I feel numb.

That one word should have made me feel something. Sorrow, Despair, Anger, Something, anything! But I just feel numb....I-I'm in shock. I-I mean they can't be de-gone? Could they? I shake my head my whole body going weak. Everthing is spinning, tears are streaming down my face and due to my sobs I can't breathe. It feels like acid is being poured down my throat everytime I breathe. "Boss...." Hyde says his voice filled with Pity...

"Ho-......How did they...." My voice breaks at the end not being able to bring myself to say the word. Hyde takes a sharp breath and looks at me carefully. Studying my reaction.

"Boss, are you sure you want to know. I mean their deaths were so-"

"I want to know." I scream standing up but I immeditly fall back onto the bed. Hyde trying to help me back up but I just shrug him off. "How?" I mumer seeing only red. My fists clenched to try and hide my shaking hands. Hyde nods and takes another breath before speaking. 

"Carena was shot in the neck blocking her alveoli, which stopped giving air to the body. She was gone before we even had the chance to save her." M-My wife! My whole reason for living. The love my life....my amore. Is truely gone.......

I wanted to break down right there but Hyde continued. "Alesso and Gio were both...."

"Wha-What did they do to my boys?" I ask on the verge of breaking down completely.

"Listen.....Boss, I don't think you want to know, all the deaths were grusome and.....I don't think you can handle it." I wanted to strangle him right there and then but a part of me was right and honestly...as selfish as it may sound. I don't want to know. I don't want to know what they did to my family, what they had to go through while I was in the saftey of a hospital bed. I fall back and just lay there sobbing....

Why didn't they take me?! I-It should have been me and if they were going to take them. Why not take me with them?

"I am going to call Lizzie. She will want to see you. I'll also send a nurse in." I nod and watch him leave the room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. A scary place to be. My whole body is shaking harshly as I try to wrap my head around the fact that their....

De...a..d....

I hear the sound of the door opening and as if on instinct I grab the alarm clock. Like that is going to do anything but it's something and of course I am only met with a wide eyed nurse who is looking at me confused. "Boss, I have been sent here by-"

"Dr. Hyde. Yeah I know now do whatever fucked up shit you are going to do. Then get the fuck out and get my clothes and supplies." She nods rapidly and runs over, bringing a tray of tools and drugs with her.

~Bice~

      I wook at Wizzie, scared.

I know I should be happy but,

-FlashBack-

    I fall to the floor, looking at Mama's cold lifeless body bwood pooling out of her wrists. "Ma-Mama!" I cry...Mama i-is just sleeping right? Sh-She's okay, She's okay. I reasure myself as I grab a napkin and run back to the bwoody bathroom. I get back down on da fwoor and try and wipe da bwood away with the napkin. But it keeps flooding back out so I just keep it on.