9

They found clean towels in a cabinet and locked the bathroom door behind them. Louis removed his t-shirt, noticing Harry checking him out. Harry took off his t-shirt too and Louis gave him a once-over.
"So..."

"We don't have to...I mean, we can just shower if you're not.." Harry stuttered.

"I don't know about you but I have fantasized about this plenty of times over the years." Louis smirked, feeling bold all of a sudden.

Harry's eyes grew wide.
"You have? Me too."

Louis took his hand and lead him into the shower. He turned on the water and let it wash over them before he pressed Harry against the wall and kissed him. It felt just as incredible as last time. They broke free and Harry started to kiss his neck instead. Louis shivered. He couldn't believe he was kissing Harry Styles.

Harry giggled and stopped what he was doing.
"Did you just say that you can't believe you're kissing Harry Styles?"

"Uhm, oh. Shit. Did I say that out loud?" Louis blushed.

Harry cupped his cheeks.
"I can't believe I'm kissing Louis Tomlinson." He smiled cheekily and kissed him again.

Their naked, wet bodies were pressed together, making wonders for the erection. It was getting heated which they couldn't say about the water. Louis broke free, trying to breathe normally.
"We need to get clean before we run out of hot water."

Harry looked at him with blown pupils, glancing down at their crotches and then he laughed.
"Okay."

They hurried to shampoo their hair and wash their bodies. They got out of the shower and brushed their teeth quickly. Harry opened his toiletry case and hesitated before he pulled out a bottle of lube. Louis swallowed his toothpaste and started to cough.
"Where did you get that from? Don't tell me you brought lube for a zombie apocalypse in case you would get lucky?"

Harry burst out laughing.
"No. I found this in one of the suitcases we went through yesterday and snatched it in case I would get lucky, with you. I have no idea why the person owning that suitcase brought the lube in the first place but it came in handy, eh, I hope."

"Well thank you zombie lube guy then." Louis grinned.

"Have...ehm, have you been intimate with a man before?" Harry asked and blushed.

"Yes. You?" Louis retorted.

"Yeah." Harry breathed out.

A flush of jealousy ran through his veins.
"Okay. I kind of hate that. We were so stupid Haz. We could have been with each other exclusively."

"I know. It sucks." Harry sighed.

"Well, at least we know what we're doing then." Louis joked, trying to make the best of it.

Harry giggled and the tension between them disappeared. Harry threw the lube to him and Louis caught it. Okay, Harry wanted to be the bottom. That worked for him. It made him relieved actually.

They walked to their bedroom and closed the door behind them The bed was already made. Louis looked at it.
"Is that dead people's old sheets?"

"No, Zayn made the bed for us. They're really trying to make us hit it off." Harry smirked.

"It's kind of sweet and a little disturbing at the same time." Louis chuckled.

He walked around the bed and put the lube on the nightstand before he dropped the towel and climbed into bed. Harry laid down as well.
"I'm a little nervous." Harry confessed.

"Why? It's just me." Louis smiled.

"Exactly. It's you. I've been in love with you for so long. I tried to get over you many times. It didn't work." Harry said and bit his lower lip.

"Well, thank God for that." Louis said and leaned over him to kiss him.

It didn't take much for them to get worked up. Louis fumbled to get the lube and opened the lid. He looked at Harry before he coated his fingers.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. Are you?" Harry asked softly.

Louis nodded his head and drizzled lube on his fingers. He removed the cover to see what he was doing and his eyes roamed over Harry's body.
"You are so beautiful. Absolutely perfect."

Harry blushed.
"So are you."

Louis got between his legs and leaned down to kiss him while he circled a finger around the rim. He had to stop kissing him to take a deep, shaky breath before he breached the rim and pushed a finger inside, his brain screaming at him that he had his finger inside Harry Styles. Harry giggled.
"You keep saying your thoughts out loud."

"Oh." Louis blushed.

"I like it, even if I don't get why you have to say my whole name like it's a brand or something." Harry giggled.

"Shut up!" Louis chuckled.

"Make me!" Harry smirked. 

Louis took that as a challenge and put some effort into opening him up. Soon Harry was moaning and rocking down on his fingers which single handily was the sexiest thing he had ever witnessed. He withdrew his hand when he was opened enough and reached for the towel to wipe them off.
"Condom?"

"Haven't found one. I'm clean. I have never gone without before." Harry answered.

"Me neither." Louis smiled while he lubed his dick.

"That means we'll have a first together after all." Harry said softly.

Louis returned the smile and got situated. Harry spread his legs and he leaned down to capture his lips while he pushed inside slowly. He tried to shut up his brain who was frantically repeating "oh fuck, I'm having sex with Harry Styles!" He made sure to not let it slip over his lips.

He stopped as soon as he bottomed out to give Harry some time to adjust.
"Go on." Harry said in a low voice.

They made love slowly, kissing, touching, whispering words of love. Louis speeded up when he was about to come and reached between them to help Harry climax too. They swallowed each others moans with their mouths pressed together. He had found Harry's prostate and the man underneath him arched his back and came with a loud cry. Louis thrust twice and came as well, buried deep inside.

When they had come down from their highs Louis looked down on the beautiful man underneath him.
"I love you, Harry Styles."

Harry smiled and opened his eyes.
"I love you, Louis Tomlinson."