'Daily Prophet' Article No.4

Daily Prophet

pg. 02 - Good News

The Next 'Chosen One'? - A Prophecy Has Been Made!

M. Amerinus, Reporter

Tue Oct 4, 2005

THE THREE BROOMSTICKS INN, HOGSMEADE, HIGHLANDS, SCOTLAND

Sybill Patricia Trelawney, former divination professor at 'Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry', has made two accurate predictions thus far (during the course of her career), both concerning Lord Voldemort. She has recently made yet another prophecy. This augury involves the former Dark Lord's purported son - Garfantell.

It states that: 'The one who will wield the wand which possesses the power to vanquish the spawn of the Dark Lord will be born at the dawn of the fifth month of the coming year. Their power will surpass that of any witch or wizard that has come before them.'

Trelawney disclosed that she had been at a reunion with other erstwhile Hogwarts professors - which took place at 'The Three Broomsticks' in Hogsmeade -, when she suddenly entered a trance and uttered the prophecy cited above, in a deep and resonant voice that was not her own. Official sources state that one of Garfantell's acolytes had been present during the former professor's declaration of the prophecy. Once the prophecy had been made and Ms. Trelawney's eyes had unclouded upon her stirring from her trance - the 'Child of Nagini' disapparated from the pub, most probably to report the news to his leader.

Garfantell was clearly greatly perturbed by this new information, since he was spotted fleeing the UK later that day. He was absconding to France by crossing the English Channel, accompanied by nine large snakes. The Dark Wizard seems to have become faint-hearted with the approaching threat of an adversary!

Will he dare show his face again? 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Harry Potter series - all credit for creating this remarkable universe goes to J. K. Rowling.