Chapter 28 - TWO HEROES (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

"The same as me..." Midoriya mumbled but loud enough to be heard by Boboiboy.

The elemental user gave his freckled friend a concerned look. After the secret revealing thing, Midoriya decided to talk more about himself to Boboiboy, sharing his past with his elemental friend.

From the days he dreadfully learned that he was quirkless to the weeks he used to cry witnessing his dream almost shattered right in front of him. Plus, the hardship he went through being bullied by his peers just because he was abnormally different from others. A quirkless boy.

Those were Midoriya's dark days and he was more than glad that he can openly talk about this to Boboiboy. At least he had to friend that he comfortably can share his insecurities and problems too. Besides, ever since he told Boboiboy about the bullying matter he felt relief deep inside, like when you stub a toe and the pain was unbearable but then it ends with satisfaction.

"Of course, I was shocked but I had a goal that was close to me. That goal is my Papa." Melissa gave them a calming smile.

"My Papa didn't have a quirk that would let him be a hero... But he supports Uncle Might and other heroes with the power of science. It's indirect, but he's fighting for peace! That's why I want to be a hero just like him!" The blonde continued. True, she was quirkless but that didn't stop her to supports others like her father!

Armed with a burning passion and endless effort, Melissa was convinced that she too can be a hero!

"Someone who helps heroes..." Boboiboy whispered, amazed at Melissa's will to fight for her dream.

"I made this support item before while watching Uncle Might." Melissa then equips an old support item to Midoriya's injured hand. The support item was something she invented that was inspired by All Might.

"Try pressing this panel." She instructed while Midoriya followed. The green head activated the item which shape like a red gauntlet around his arm.

"Huyoo!" Boboiboy gasped, eyes shining.

"I'd call this one 'Full Gaunlet'! When I first met you... I saw the scars on your hands and you seemed to be limiting your Quirk on purpose at the attraction. So, I thought... Maybe your quirk is too strong and your body can't keep up." The spectacled girl explained.

Bullseyes! Midoriya nervously gulped, didn't expect Melissa to be that sharp.

"This Full Gauntlet is strong enough to take the full power of Uncle Might's punches! If you wear these, I think you'll be able to use your full power. Please use them!" Melissa decided to entrusts her invention to Midoriya since she believed that the freckled boy can become a great hero. Besides, it was the best since the Full Gauntlet can take the full power of All Might's punches three times before it breaks. In other words, Full Gauntlet will allow Midoriya to use 100% of his power for three smashes.

"I will! Thank you!" Midoriya nodded, his green eyes still fixed at the Full Gauntlet on his arm.

"Isn't that great Midoriya? Now you can use your quirk without fearing your arm injury!" Boboiboy grinned.

"This one is for you Boboiboy!" The elemental user was taken back when Melissa gave him a small brown box.

Decided to act upon his curiosity, Boboiboy slowly opened the box and was quite surprised when he saw the support item presented to him.

"Eh? Contact lens?"

"Not just any normal contact lens... This particular support item that can interface and help with your aiming by taking into account factors like gravity and magnetic fields." Melissa explained.