24

Isabella~

"Are you girls planning on killing me or what?"

"Can you please shut up for a while? I am working here."

"Working? More like buckling me up against my will."

"You came here willingly."

"But I never thought you would use me as a bait for God knows what."

"Don't you trust us?"

"I do but this is giving me second thoughts."

"Both of you shut up." I interrupted Sandi and Alex's ongoing argument.

We convinced Alex that we had a surprise for him so we blindfolded him and brought him here in some abandoned wreck as per our plan because no regular Cafe or hotel would allow us to do this kind of activity.

He was accusing us of kidnapping and murdering him the whole way and we were convincing him more like convincing the taxi driver the whole way who was giving us suspicious glances.

Sandi tied him with a chair while I was calling Raven. I sent him a message after Alex acceded to come but they were not here yet.

I was calling him again when I saw Xavier's car coming towards the building. I was suddenly nervous and regretting all this. It seemed really adventurous until I was finally experiencing it.

I bit my lip when I saw Xavier coming out of the car with Raven and Dylan. A part of me was not expecting him to be here. I wonder how Raven convinced him.

Soon they were in front of us, Xavier's eyes finding mine and interlocking with them. I didn't look away and maintained my calm posture. I will not show him that I am weak.

Again!

"I think we should leave them alone for a while." Dylan spoke looking at me and Sandi, motioning us to move outside.

"What is going on?" Alex was suddenly alert and trying to free himself, "I swear Bella if this is.." he spoke but was cut off by Xavier.

"Yes it's me." his voice was husky and cold.

"Hey! This is not fair, why didn't you tie him up too? It was part of the plan." I looked at Xavier and then at the boys. I was not willing to leave Alex with him alone.

"What plan? Will someone answer me?" Alex said through clenched. He was looking really angry now.

"Because unlike him I can control myself." Xavier answered me.

"Oh really? I don't remember him breaking your bones." I said sarcastically folding my arms on my chest.

"Right and that happened because he doesn't know how to control his mouth." he shot back, also folding his arms on his chest like me.

"Huh, more like you don't know how to control your temper." I was not going to back off easily.

So ladies and gentlemen, Xavier Millers was speechless for a few moments and I had a victorious smile.

"Bells please," Raven dragged me and Sandi out with Dylan following us.

"Just call my name Alex if he tries something." I shouted but didn't hear what he replied.

It's been almost fifteen minutes since I left my innocent friend with a professional murderer. I was pacing back and forth in the area outside the room. Sandi was busy chatting with Raven while Dylan was imitating me. At first I was annoyed at him but now I was purposely doing weird things which he was following.