4

Isabella's pov~

My hands clenched in fists at the sight in front of me.

There stood a short skinny girl. Her head was covered in pasta and tears were flowing down her face with the tomato sauce that dripped down her cheeks. Her clothes were also stained with fresh juice blotches. She was attached to the wall behind her, almost like she was hoping that it would open up and hide her inside itself to save her from this.

In front of her stood none other than Samantha Saunders and her bitches wagging their tails behind her. Samantha is the leading bitch of tyrants, yeah that's what I like to call her. She is a spoiled brat thinking everything and everyone as her dad's property.

She was holding an empty juice glass which she threw at the girl's face and said something I can't listen to because I was far away.

A crowd started to form around them. As I asserted earlier I can't stand bullying, I started making my way towards them. I saw Sandi sitting at our usual table looking scared and uneasy. Guilt washed over my face once again. Our eyes met and she gave me a pleading look, not to do anything stupid but I had made up my mind already. However, this time I was going to do something different, something Sandi will be proud of.

I made my way through the curious people. I heard that she was telling the girl not to dare come in her way again. Who does she think she is? I controlled my fuming anger because I wasn't supposed to do anything stupid.

Upon reaching them, I stepped in front of the girl, my shoulders straight and my head held up high. I heard some gasps and whispers. I caught her hand in mid-air from which she was going to slap the girl.

I internally cheered on myself for catching her hand on time otherwise it would have been so embarrassing.

She looked shocked would be an understatement. I think she is not used to people standing up against her.

Her shocked expression soon turned into a glare as she retracted her hand.

"And who do you think you are you, daring to interfere in my matter," she smirked looking unfazed by my courageous move or maybe she was pretending.

Your death, I wanted to shoot back so badly but that would have been so dramatic.

"What do you get from doing all of this?" I asked, pointing towards the girl who was now looking a little relieved and was giving me a grateful look.

Samantha laughed, rolling her eyes at me as if I lost my mind or something.

"So now you will tell me what to do and what not to," she said, glaring at me.

I get it, she didn't have any answer to my question.

"No, I just asked a question, what do you get from doing all of this?" I asked her again, keeping my calm posture. I will not let my anger take over me today.

I turned to the crowd. "I ask you all this question; who are bullying people around them for no reason playing with their hearts and emotions? Does that make you sleep peacefully at night?"

I doubt that.

"Listen girl, shut this up. We don't want to listen to your emotional sh*t. Just get lost from here." Samantha said annoyed because she didn't have the answer, no one had.

People were gasping and whispering. I looked at her bitchy face wanting so bad to punch it but refrained. This will not do any good.

"Listen Samantha, I don't know about your problem with this girl but I think there are better ways to solve them than this."

I saw people making videos but I didn't care.

She opened her mouth but I cut her off.

"Please listen to me first. I just wanna say that your bullying is going to finish right here. Do you think anyone will remember this after graduation?" I paused for a while.

"After a couple of years, the people you are bullying will be successful in their lives because this will make them stronger. Maybe this temporary pain will affect them now but these painful memories surely will erase with time or if not erased they will definitely lose their effect."

I paused once again to look at Samantha who had mixed expressions on her face including confusion but not a hint of embarrassment.

"But you know what will happen to you?" I continued loudly looking at everyone in the Cafe. "Let me tell you, you are digging your own graves because karma will eventually come back to you, slapping you and biting your ass because as the saying goes 'as you sow so shall you reap', all of you must have heard that. People may be scared of you now but you will not earn any respect."

When no one spoke, I began again. "They are humans just like you with beating hearts and emotions for God's sake." My voice held annoyance this time, my inner anger slipping through.

There was thick silence around and Samantha was speechless. I heard my heart beating fast in my ears. I saw Sandi and Alex giving me a proud smile.

I stepped forward and took Samantha's hand in mine which I never expected to do. She hesitated, looking at me suspiciously.

"I am not judging you by any means. I once bullied someone because she had long beautiful hair. I was jealous of her because my mom didn't allow me to grow mine. My mom found out and told me that I can grow my hair as long as I want because she didn't want me to become a hollow person inside who bullies people for what they can't have themselves. That hit me really hard. I apologized to her the next day and now that beautiful lady is my bestie for life."

I smiled and looked at Sandi, her eyes filled with unshed tears but her lips were melted into a huge smile which I love to see on her. I felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. People followed my line of sight and I heard 'awws' and 'ohs'. I felt Sandi was becoming uncomfortable with all this attention so I started again.

"Know your worth Samantha, you are far better than this," I told her squeezing her hands gently and was surprised that she didn't retrieve them back. Her head hung low in shame and guilt.

Maybe she was some other Isabella who needed a helping hand to pull her out of this, like my mom gave me and I was giving her.

I smiled at her and suddenly the girl behind me started clapping. Soon everyone joined her.

"One more thing," I shouted over the cheers. "I know there will still be some stubborn asses out there who will not listen to a single word." I was sure there will be.

"So one thing to all of you who are being bullied, just don't let them walk all over you. You are as special and powerful as they are. Just f*cking slit their throats with the knives they are stabbing you with, snatch their shitty tongues with which they throw dirt at you and just beat the shit out of them until your knuckles bleed.

Just fucking show them that 'boiling blood' is not just a phrase!"

The power my voice held surprised me.

Couldn't hold my inner badass Bella anymore!

With that, I walked out of the cafeteria where another chorus of cheers erupted.

Teenagers!