As expected.

He's a frat boy.

Flannels, baseball caps, ripped jeans.. he has everything a frat boy needs.

He pulls it off, though.

Surprisingly, he makes it look attractive.

We make eye contact with each other for a brief few seconds, then look away.

"Are you guys going on a date?" Riki gasps.

"No." I immediately reply.

"Yeah, we aren't. The guys are coming, too." Jake says as well.

"Hyung, make sure you protect my sister. There's a lot of creeps out there!" Sunoo exclaims.

"Yeah, don't worry." Jake and I make eye contact again for another second.

"Aren't we supposed to meet at the cafe? Why are you here?" I ask Jake.

"Huh...? Jay told me to meet you guys here.." Jake mutters in confusion.

"What?" I chuckle. "We said in the afternoon that we'd meet at the cafe."

"I wasn't paying attention in the afternoon. Jay told me to meet you all here." Jake scratches his head, clueless.

"Let me call that dumb ass." I say, pulling out my phone.

I dial Jay's number and he picks up seconds later. I put the call on speaker, so Jake can listen.

"Hey, idiot! Aren't we supposed to meet at the cafe?" I ask Jay through the phone.

"Yeah. Why?" Jay answers.

"Then why the fuck am I at Shiyeon's house? You told me we were meeting here! Where are you guys?" Jake shouts.

"Hey! Language. The kids are around." I glare at Jake.

"Oh... did I? Ahaha.. sorry.." Jay forces out a chuckle, making it sound awkward and fake.

"What the fu-" I smack Jake's arm, preventing him from swearing in front of the boys again.

Jake looks at me with a sheepish grin, holding his arm in defense.

That was cute.

What?

Who the fuck said that?

Gross.

Whoever said that has a really bad taste in men.

"Did you set me up, Jay?" Jake says to Jay.

"No!" Jay shouts through the phone. "I'm not an evil person."

"Yes, you are." Jake and I say in unison.

"I guess you have no choice but to walk to the cafe together. Right?" I hear Sunghoon's voice.

"You fuckers- did you guys set us up?!" I exclaim.