9 : Beautiful Flaws

Notes:

This will be a PhaMing/MingPha ghost ship, that's all I'm gonna say. Happy reading.

~~~~~~

It's becoming a habit for Phana to have that weird man occupying his couch after his visit because he didn't know where he lives and Wayo said he is Beam's friend.

That kid he swears keeps making unusual connections with weird people and this man is the latest one and Phana still doesn't know what his name is because all he cares to do is throwing his fists at him whenever they met.

No talking whatsoever.

It was fun at first but it's getting ridiculous when you have to be fully alert to the surroundings all the time. That man is crazy. His fighting spirit is on another level and Phana might have crushed his ego by denying every try he made to defeat him.

Phana wasn't ordinary when it comes to martial art. Having a cousin who is in a special force and a crazy uncle who will make sure all the Kongthanins' are well versed in martial arts contribute a lot to his high-level fighting skills.

He also studies human neurology and acupuncture so he knows which pressure points will knock down his opponents without him retorting too much using his fists.

That's where the man misjudges him.

Lucky for him, this man is considerate enough to only come when Phana was not in his busy schedule or else he will already lose to that man long ago from being exhausted because of his long surgery hour.

He did inquire Beam about that man but he said he doesn't know him that much, just that he is a bodyguard of someone important and he was just playing a joke on Wayo. He even told him to go easy on that man.

But now this man is playing with him instead of Wayo and today, he has enough of it. This game needs to stop or someone is gonna die eventually and he knows it wasn't gonna be him.

With that, he put the man on his back, pushes the elevator button to the eleventh floor and enters his compound. Beam lives two floors under him in the same apartment building.

He carefully lay the man down on the couch and examines his injuries. Some injuries weren't coming from him. His knuckles are badly busted and he knew exactly why.

God know which wall had the knuckles kiss with.

Phana can only sigh.

He takes care of the wound and put bandages around it so it wouldn't get infected and leave a bottle of water on the table in case the man got thirsty if he woke up. He will leave before Phana got up anyway so...

Morning after...

Phana blinks his eyes seeing the man is still there on his couch sleeping soundly, well not so soundly. He was drenched in his own sweat.

He has a fever.

Phana sigh once again but decided to nurse him back to health anyway. He took a day off because he got no big surgery to attend to today. Nothing the hospital can cover.

Phana effortlessly transfers the man to his bedroom to strips him of his clothes so he can wipe his body and drop the temperature.

However, Phana ends up being surprised when he discovered something interesting behind his clothes.

The man looks sexy with the scars and tattoos scattered around his body.

Hot kind of sexy.

And desirable kind of sexy.