6 : Creepy Forth Cold Beam

Beam thought his eyes were playing tricks on him because he just saw Forth standing at the end of his bed smiling at him.

It's creepy actually.

He's alone then suddenly he saw Forth.

Of all people.

Taking it as he was dreaming, Beam pulls his quilt back covering himself including his head to sleep again but it was snapped down hard by a force making him jump up from his sleeping position.

"You'll drown yourself sleeping like that." It...talks.

Beam blinks his eyes and throws a pillow at the Forth which it successfully catches and gives Beam the confused looks.

"You're real." He muttered unamused. If this Forth is real that must have meant he broke into his room.

Creep.

"I'm sorry." Forth wanted to say his sorry first above all things he wanted to tell Beam first.

"You're forgiven. Now helps yourself out the same way you got in. I'm soo gonna file a report against you to the hotel management for trespassing."

Forth sigh a little at Bean not so sincere in accepting his apology. "And you said you forgive me."

"Get out before I take it back!" Beam hissing at him. He is clearly mad at Forth for being a creep.

"I said I'm sorry okay. We have a bad start. I want us to restart."

"Why? So you can humiliate me again?"

"Because I love you. I fall in love with you."

Beam didn't expect to be thrown that kind of answer first thing in the morning by his Mr Gorgeous. Yeah, he'll be Beam's forever Mr Gorgeous because he's it but forgiving him is another whole different thing.

"What test are you putting me in now Forth?" Beam asked squinting his eyes in suspicion towards the man who still standing at the edge of his bed looking at him soo...is that a tenderness Beam saw in his face?

"Not a test. I'm serious. Deadly serious. I don't know how to describe it. I love you. Can you please just give me a chance?"

"You're so bad at this really. Creeping into my room and ask for my heart? Get out or I'll call the security. I'm transferring to another hotel. This hotel security sucks." Beam vents out in discomforts.

Forth eyes widen in shock as Beam threaten to leave the hotel.

"No, please! I'm sorry. I just... I don't even know what I am doing. I just want to be able to talk to or meet you again. I...."

Beam has lost his trust over this man after that night even though Wayo had explained but Forth is a stranger and it's just one of Beam's traits not to trust people so easily.

His father does that, trusting people and that cost him, his fortune. Luckily the house his mother is living in now is under Beam's name. If not, they will end up living in the streets from losing everything to the bank. Beam's father business partner tricks him by using his name to make countless bank loans but fail to do repayments after a while and disappeared.

The loan is paid with so many hardships. His father died from a heart attack a year later and his last words to him are, " Don't trust strangers easily. Always questions their motives until they show you their true self."

"Well, bad news because I'm uninterested. So if you may, you know where the door is." Beam said coldly and if that's not enough, his eyes are showing it too making Forth flinch on his position. He can't understand Beam's hatred at this point.