chapter fifteen ~

Continued from last chapter

Unchecked once again. Leave me alone..

|•|

"Hey baby," Lizz says to Billie with a sweet smile while pulling her into a hug.

"Hey Lizz, how are you?" Billie says trying to sound as normal as possible.

"I'm okay, how are you?"

Billie gulps nervously, "I'm great."

"Are you okay? You seem... Nervous?" Lizz asks with concern taking over her voice.

She takes a deep breath trying to contain herself. "Actually we need to talk."

Billie watched as Lizz furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Um okay? What about."

"This isn't working out."

Lizz chuckled nervously, "wait what are you talking about? I thought everything was going great."

"It is—i mean it was but I just don't really feel the same towards you anymore."

Billie saw as tears formed in the girls eyes, she instantly regret what she had said.

"Hey no please don't cry. Come here." The blue-haired girl says.

Lizz made her way over to Billie in a sobbing mess, "I'm sorry if I did something wrong."

"No,no you didn't I swear."

"Then what changed? Why are you doing this to me Billie. I really like you."

"I'm just lost with everything. And I think I might like Aurora."

That made Lizz break down even more. She punched Billie softly in the chest. Billie didn't do anything to stop her. She felt as if she deserved it so she let the girl continue.

"I knew it." She hiccuped.

Billie stood there frozen, "knew what?"

"Billie I'm not stupid. I knew from the start that you liked Aurora but I tried to ignore it. The way you looked at her and talked about her gave it away.

You talked about her like if she was the only thing you wanted. And same for her, she looked at you like her life depended on it. She is in love with you, no matter how many times you guys try and deny your feelings for each other it's not gonna work.

Both of you are meant for each other Billie, just accept it." Lizz explains to Billie, while she stood there not knowing what to say.

"But she doesn't like me back, she told me today."

"Bullshit, I talked to her like 10 minutes ago, she felt guilty that you confessed your feelings to her and she called me letting me know everything."

"Wait so are you mad at me?" She asked while playing with her fingers.

"Yeah of course I am, you basically used me as a distraction, but it's fine. People tend to use me to do that quite a lot actually."