chapter fourteen ~

Continued from last chapter :)

Unchecked 🐿️

|•|

"So, how have you been?" Billie asked trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know, it's complicated." Aurora said quietly as she watched a group of teens order food.

"I understand that." She chuckled. But Aurora stayed quiet.

Billie noticed that the girl was a lot more quiet than usual. She had so many questions that she wanted to be answered but there was something holding her back.

"Are you gonna eat your food?"

Aurora sighed, "I'm not hungry, I told you that. But you insisted on buying me something."

Billie let out a simple "oh." She didn't know what else to say. Maybe this was a bad idea she thought to herself.

"What did you want to tell me Billie? Because I'm getting tired of being here." She said honestly.

"Right, um there is so much I want to say but I don't know how to put it."

Aurora pressed her lips together in annoyance. "Just talk?"

"Okay well-basically-i just. Aurora I really like you, and I know you might not believe me but, I really do. And it's crazy because the day I met you there was something that stood out to me.

And I didn't know what it was. Everytime I would be around you I would get flustered. The way your lips would fit onto mines made me happy, and your soft touch on my body made me feel something I've never felt before.

I tried to ignore it but it was really hard so I ended up pushing you away. Not because I hated you or didn't want anything to do with you, but it was because I was scared to hurt you. It's like you have this affect on me and I hate it.

And it's like I can't get over you, no matter what I do." Billie ranted to Aurora who was now looking at her in Disbelief.

"No." Aurora simply said.

Billie awkwardly chuckled, "what do you mean no?"

"No Billie, you don't like me. Stop trying to play with my feelings for you. You're in a whole relationship and now you want to admit that you 'like me' all of a sudden? Yeah no."

"Aurora I've liked you since the day I helped you in the bathroom, what don't you understand?"

"You can't do this. No, I'm not gonna let you hurt Lizz like that. She really likes you, at this point you're just trolling her just like you did to me."

"Why are you acting like this? I thought you liked me back!" Billie says raising her voice, causing a couple people to glace their way.

"I did like you. I don't anymore, It was just a stupid crush, nothing more." Aurora said.

In reality Aurora still liked Billie, her feelings for her were still there nothing changed. But she was trying to convince Billie that she didn't.

Hell, more importantly she trying to convince herself that she hated her.

"You said you loved me though," Billie's voice cracked.

She watched as Aurora bit her lip, "I don't though. Billie, I was 15 when I said that. 15 year old me didn't know what I wanted or even what love was. I still don't."

"You can't just switch up like that."

"Billie, what don't you understand? Being together is hurting the both of us. So many people see that, why can't you? You tore me apart and I blamed myself for falling into your trap. I'm not doing this anymore."

Billie sat there speechless. This wasn't how the day was supposed to go. Aurora was supposed to forgive Billie.

Not to turn her back on her. Billie got up, pushing the chair in.

"I'll talk to you some other time." The girl mumbled before walking off.

Maybe Aurora was right, maybe Billie didn't know what she wanted. But she did. She wanted to make aurora her's.

She didn't want to be in a relationship with Lizz anymore. But Billie felt bad if she was to just randomly say, 'yeah no I don't like you anymore. My feelings are stronger for aurora.'

Her mind was all over the place.

Billie sat down on her bed in the red lighting. Taking in everything that has happened today.

The only thing on her mind was to end things with Lizz to prove to Aurora she liked her and it wasn't just a 'phase.'

Billie's head jerked to the side repeatedly. She let out a groan as she placed her hands on her head trying to stop her tics but it only made them worse.

She grabbed her phone sending a quick text to Lizz.

Lizz 💕

Can you come over later?

Of course, my love 🤎
I can't wait to see you.
You've been on my mind all day :)

Same

.

Billie instantly felt guilty. Lizz was a great person. Always uplifting and happy.

She hoped Lizz would at least understand.

|•|

A/n

So um, that happened 🧎🏽‍♀️

This chapter is short ngl so I'll update again <3

Anyways thoughts?

Any recommendations?

How are you guys? I know I asked earlier but a lot can change 😩