chapter four ~

Decided that I would start doing the outfits like this lol

|•|

"What do you mean you failed the test!" Jennifer screamed at Aurora as she paced around the dining room table.

Aurora sighed for what feels like the 10th time tonight, "I didn't fail it he just won't let me do it." The poor girl said trying to explain to her mother.

But Jennifer just wouldn't budge. "You know, this wouldn't have been a problem if you would have just stayed in class."

Aurora was taken aback by what Jennifer had just said. "Mom I was on the verge of a panic attack! My mind was racing because I had to do good for you! You never let me get a break. I'm trying so hard mamí but you just won't open up your eyes to see!" Aurora says trying to express her feelings without bursting out into tears.

"I-im sorry that I'm not perfect, but I'm trying my best and the amount of pressure you are putting on me is making me feel like I'm suffocating and that there is no way out." She finishes wiping away the few years that escaped her eyes.

Jennifer was lost for words. She stared at Aurora for what seemed like hours. "Go to your room. Give me your books, your iPad, laptop, tv remotes, and your phone."

The 15-year-old girl didn't say another word. She obeyed her mother and did what she was told. She went to her room and gathered all of her things. When she got back downstairs she placed her electronics on the dining room table where her mother was.

"Dinner will be done in two hours, until then I don't wanna see you out of your room."

In reality, Jennifer was heartbroken that Aurora felt the way she did. Never in a million years would she want to put all that pressure on her but she did. But Jennifer wasn't gonna change the way how her expectations were for her child.