chapter six ~

Unchecked

Unchecked.

|•|

Aurora sighed, "are you almost done? You've been in the bathroom for like, an hour now."

"It's only been 10 minutes," Billie chuckled while brushing out her silver hair.

"Yeah, ten minutes too long."

"Chill out I'm almost done, I just need to put on my rings."

Aurora smiled to herself, as she looked down at her bunny ring. The day of Billie giving it to her replays in her head as she stares at it, getting flustered.

"Okay, I'm done," Billie mumbles stepping in front of Aurora. "You look so pretty."

The girl couldn't help but give Billie a toothy smile. She wrapped her arms around Billie's neck, leaning in to give her a quick meaningful kiss.

A ring from Billie's phone made Aurora jump, causing them to break apart.

"Who is that?" Aurora asked quietly.

Billie checked her phone to see who was calling her, once she did she hid her phone from the girl.

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Who is it?"

"Oh um, it's my mom, I'll be back." Billie said skeptically which made Aurora wonder if she was being truthful or not.

Billie walked out of the bathroom, making her way down the stairs.

The girl decided to head to her room while she waited for Billie. She was confused on why Billie hid her phone, not that it was a bad thing but she's never done that around Aurora.

The girl wondered many things but one thought stuck out the most to her.

Was Billie texting another girl who she liked?