CH 29

"The water's real nice this time of day." Zeke sat on the porch rail and draped himself around the thick wooden post. He cast sultry looks at Ron and James. "Anyone want to go swimming with me?"

Ron shook his head. "I'm good."

"You?" Zeke cocked his head, the corners of his mouth twitching as he squinted at James.

James chuckled. "I don't have any swim trunks."

"I don't either." Zeke's smile caught, turning up one corner of his mouth, his dark gaze pouring over James. "Don't need them."

"Um..." James grinned and cleared his throat as he shifted in the chair. "You mean... skinny dipping?"

Zeke nodded.

"I, uh..." James shifted again and shook his head. "I don't think I'd feel comfortable."

"Hm." Zeke slid off the rail. "Too bad." He walked down the steps and headed for the dock, shedding his clothes along the way.

James chuckled, intrigued by the young man. "He's... something else."

"Indeed," Ron murmured, watching the naked boy saunter along the dock, an enticing sway to his young, tight backside.

"Were we ever that firm and... perfect?" James wondered with wistful amusement.

Ron laughed low. "I don't think I ever was." He glanced at James, eyes crinkling. "You still are."

"I wish." James gazed at the other man. "But thank you for that vote of confidence. You will be rewarded."

"Yeah?"

James eyed him. "Unless you just said it knowing you'd get a reward."

"No, no." Ron looked him over with blatant desire. "I meant every word." A sighing groan escaped him, and he turned his attention back to the lake where Zeke was already in the water. "That boy is a mystery to me."

"Mysteries can be good."

"Yeah." Ron thought about Frank and Dennis; would the sheriff tell Frank the truth of what he saw and heard? Ron needed Frank to help him understand what was going on and why he was secretly calling his young boyfriend Alec. But until Dennis spoke of it to Frank, Ron couldn't say a word.

• • •

Frank gouged the sheriff's slick, fevered muscles as the two men fucked urgently in the back of the bronco—windows steaming and the truck rocking. Dennis on top, he reached between their hot, flushed bodies and stroked Frank toward orgasm while his own thrusts quickened.

"Fuck..." Dennis gasped sharply, forearm tense and flexed as his fist pumped up and down his lover's hard shaft. "I'm so close..."

Frank met the thrusts of his hips and his hand, body straining as his orgasm surged to the surface. "Uuhh—I'm there—don't stop-don't stop!"

Panting erratically, Dennis brought him the rest of the way. Frank grunted thickly and came in the sheriff's hand.

"Oh my God..." Dennis pushed up on his arms, thrusting furiously—and unloaded inside Frank with a strangled cry of ecstasy and sweet, satisfying release. With a hard exhale, he collapsed beside Frank, breath ragged and heavy. "Oh my God..." He swallowed and dragged his palms down his wet, hot face. "You are so good..." Dennis let out another forceful breath. "Before you and Zeke... I didn't know it could be this... mind-blowing."

His breath and voice shaky, Frank whispered, "Is it too soon to say... I want you to stay with us forever?"

Dennis smiled, chest heaving. "I wanted to stay forever... after our first night together."