CH 21

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Bradley Dean stopped short as he came through the entrance doors and encountered Zeke Matthews, one of Randall's queer neighbors.

The young man leaned against the wall, his dark eyes surveying Dean up and down. "Hoping to see you."

"What?" Dean's eyes narrowed. "Why?"

The boy stared at him, then took a step closer. There was something eerie in the way Zeke Matthews looked at him, but Dean would be damned if he backed down to some twink. The guy advanced until just inches separated them. A faint smile tweaked the corner of Zeke's mouth, a sultry look creeping through his disturbingly dark eyes as he sucked his lower lip between his teeth.

An unexpected shiver rippled through the deputy, quivering all the way down to his cock... which twitched in response.

The faggot withdrew slowly and turned away, moving toward the adjacent hallway that led to the restroom. He glanced over his shoulder at Dean, one eyebrow sliding up, and injected a slight sway into his slender hips... and his firm, denim-encased ass.

When he passed around the corner, Dean exhaled hard, his pulse erratic.

You're not a faggot if you do the fucking, he reminded himself as he followed the little queer into the restroom and locked the door behind them.

"You want to fuck me." Zeke spoke low, confident, as soon as they were alone.

Despite his intentions, the faggot's words jarred him and kicked in his heterosexual defiance. "I'm not a fag."

"You fuck boys."

"Shut your fucking mouth. I've never—"

"The hitchhiker."

Dean went rigid; how the fuck did he know about that? "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

The boy smiled, his eyes like two black holes into a chilling abyss. "Randall told me... right after he fucked my ass real hard."

Dean shuddered. "You're lying," he whispered tightly. "You're a lying little bitch. Randall didn't fuck you—and he didn't tell you shit."

"Does it bother you that he fucked me... and not you?" Zeke Matthews smirked. "That's what you wanted, wasn't it? His dick in your ass? That's why you were mad about Benny—not because he meant to fuck his kid... but that he chose Benny over you."

His chest heaving, Dean moved on the faggot swiftly and grabbed his throat, slamming him against the wall. "You better shut your fucking mouth," he hissed through clenched teeth, "before I—"

"What?" Head craning, Zeke shifted his eyes and met Dean's stare. Up close, the boy's black irises were pitch black—and void of emotion. "Before you what, Deputy?" he murmured. "Do to me what you did to the hitchhiker? Were you extra-rough with him because Randall liked his ass so much... but wouldn't even look at yours?"

"Shut up."

"You weren't his type, and you knew it, didn't you?" Zeke grinned coolly. "He liked soft, delicate boys... and the younger the better."

"Shut the fuck up about Randall," Dean seethed. "You don't know shit about him."

Zeke curled his fingers around Dean's wrist as he held the deputy's furious stare and dragged a wet tongue along his lower lip.

Dean's cock hardened as he squeezed the faggot's throat a little tighter—then crushed his mouth in a brutal kiss. Zeke wrenched the deputy's hand from his throat and shoved it down into his crotch.