Part 74- hospital

Start from the beginning

Lady- im sorry sir there is a room that you can wait in if you want.

So i walked to the room and i was the only one in there and i sat there and sobbed I couldn't help myself. Yes tony stark sobbing its hard to believe but its true. The last thing i said to her was that i hate her and i maybe was going to get a divorce. It fucking hurt knowing that i said that.

A couple of minutes later the others came in and bella came up to me and hugged me and i hugged back. I needed a hug.

Bella- she will be okay.

Tony- how the fuck do you know that??!!

Bella- i dont but i know she will because she is the strongest person i know.

She held my hand and i held it back. I know she was y/ns best friend but she was like a sister to me and i needed that right now.

Thor- we were all so horrible to her it hurts

Tony- tell me about it!

I started crying and rhodes came up to me and i sobbed while he hugged me.

I must of fell asleep because i woke up to the doctor opening the door.

Dr- mr stark?

Tony- yes? Is y/n alright?

Dr- im afraid not mr stark im so sorry. She doesn't have long left. About an 2 hours im so sorry you can all say your goodbyes bur she is unconconcous. She is on life support but its not working.

My heart sank as he left the room. I let go of everyone and ran straight to her room. I saw her on the bed full of bruses and cuts. Her stomach was full of blood and she was lifeless. It was so heartbreaking to see her like this. Everyone else came in and all sat around her.

Tony- i w-want the kids to say g-goodbye to.

Nat- are you sure tony i dont think thats a good idea

Tony- no they need to.

Steve- i will phone happy.

So steve left the room and i held onto her hand.

Thor- lets talk about happy memories.

Bella- "me first. Y/n remember the day you came home and said to me you fell in love and when i asked who you said "my boss" and i was happy for you. You and tony are perfect but i jus-" she couldn't hold it in she broke down. So thor pulled her in and hugged her.

Tony- y/n if you can hear me im so sorry. I never wanted this to happen to you and I didn't want you getting hurt. I kept it a secret because I thought that it would help with you not knowing so it wouldn't worry you but it only made us all argue. Im so sorry honey please wake up i need you.

With that the kids came rushing in.

Loki- how did you get here so fast?

Duggie- fury was already on his way.

The kids all gathered around y/n and all hugged her. Fury walked in and even he had tears in his eyes.

Abbie- mummy please wake up.

Duggie- mum please for us.

"Beeep........" the sound of the flatline going.

The doctor came rushing in and i broke down.

Dr- im sorry but you alk have to leave.

Brogan- NOO I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE

dr- be quick. Im sorry kid

So we all left and went back to the room we were alm broken. Brogan was in the room with y/n.

Y/ns pov*

All i could feel was pain. Everywhere. I couldn't see or hear anything. It was scary. Was i dead? Was i alive? I had no idea all i could feel is pain. But i could feel a little hand on mine. I must be alive if i can feel it. I could start to hear a little voice.

" hey -m-mum if you can hear this please for all of us wake up. Im sorry we didn't tell you but right now we all need you awake. Dad is a mess. Everyone is a mess. Please for me just wake up."

If was hard. I could hear the sound of my son but I couldn't speak.

"Im sorry kid but you have to leave"

I felt his hand leave mind and it went silent. I had to wake. I needed to. Hearing him broken.

I gave all my strength and power to wake up and then I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital bed wit all wires coming out of me. The monitor was still off thats what I didn't understand how was i alive. I felt like i had lots of energy for some reason. Then a huge pain came through me and then the monitor started beeping again. I just sat there staring until the two doctors came rushing in.

Dr 1- what the fuck you died!

Y/n-"i-i look pretty good for a dead bitch" i said while struggling to talk

Dr 2- im gonna get the others this is a mirical!

So he left and the other doctor did tests on me. After that the kids tony and the others came rushing in.

Tony- "oh my god your alive" he said running up to me and holding my hand.

Y/n- o-of course cant get rid of me that easily

Dr 1- this is a mirical.

Y/n- i-im amazing.

Abbie- mummy how are you awake?

Y/n- uh powers?

Bruce- wait your powers braught you back?

Y/n- i think so.

With that i felt a wave of energy and all my body started hurting. "ahhhhh" i screamed in pain but then i started to feel numb. Ah shit i was dying again. But no I opened my eyes and i felt 100 times better.

Y/n- uh doc what drugs have you gave me because i have somehow stopped hurting

Dr 2- none

Dr 1- none what so ever.

Y/n- oh i healed myself then.

Bruce- oh my.

Duggie- mum alm your cuts and bruises have gone.

Y/n- yup.

Dr 1- so they have. I have looked at you have got healing powers which you knew but we would like you to stay in hospital for a bit to check you over if thats okay.

Y/n- okay.

With that the doctors left and I couldn't hold it u burst our crying.

Tony- hey hey its okay you are okay now

Y/n-"i might be okay but everything is not okay. I basically broke up with uou. Abandoned my kids. Said i hated you all and left then died how the fuck is everything okay" i cried even harder.

Tony- well we all still love you. And we are so sorry for not telling you we should have

Y/n- no tony im sorry I shouldnt have said those things.

Thor- can we forget about that and move on?

Tony- of course but one question y/n do you really want to divorce me?

Y/n- NO! tony i love you too much.

With that tony kissed me.

After a few hours tony stayed with me but everyone else went back to the tower.

Y/n- sorry about your car by the way.

Tony- really? Why do you think i care about car. Dont say sorry its not your faulr and i dont care about that all i care about is that you are alive.

Y/n- i love you

Tony- i love you too Beautiful