Chapter 2

The breakfast arrived. He kept his phone aside and started having his breakfast.

His nanny kept a watch on him throughout the breakfast and he seemed slightly uncomfortable with it. 

My subconscious mind popped up with several questions

Why are his parents not along with him?

Why does Yash appear so sad?

Why is he going to his chachus house alone after vacations are over?

Above all! Why am I caring so much about him?

If I would have a son I wouldn't leave him alone like this. What has happened to his parents?

The thought of having a child reminded me of the legal documents to be gone through after reaching Bangalore. Yes, one of the reasons why I'm flying to Bangalore is to adopt a child. I have crossed 25 years of age and I'm a working independent woman who can afford to handle companions expenses(a child) and going to get settled in Bangalore. Haan, but being unmarried would lay obstacles but I am ready to face them all.

"We have only coffee. I am sorry" I heard the air hostess apologising to a passenger who wanted tea. Oh god! Now will have to adjust without tea.

I kept my right hand on my forehead with the elbows resting in the armrest.

"Why don't you get contented with a coffee Brinda aunty?"Yash asked.

"Don't you like coffee?" He threw another question before I could think of an answer for the previous one.

"I used to love coffee but I started avoiding it after uncovering a bitter truth about it"I replied.

"What was that?" he questioned.

"Well, if I tell that to you, even you might give up drinking coffee out of disgust. really want me to say?'

" I am a true coffee lover and I am sure I won't sacrifice my love for coffee," He said confidently.

"Well, the bitter truth about coffee is cockroaches fall on it when cocoa beans are fermented. And the cockroaches aren't thrown away from the fermentation vessel, instead, they become a component of the coffee powder. A similar story is for chocolate too. 4% of chocolate contains cockroach body parts. So imagine, in a 100g chocolate, there is 4g of cockroach which equals 40 cockroaches. Thus, I never eat chocolates and drink coffee though I wish to consume them. " I took a deep breath after completing the crash course of a complete health advice session.

" Yuck! That's weird. "He said giving a disgusting look.

" I know right"

I gave my plate back to the hostess. Yash completed his breakfast too and I passed his plate.

Jerk...
Lights started flickering.

"Ouch! What's happening?" Yash asked eyes witnessing fear

"Don't worry. It is just turbulence. Pray the almighty" I said assuring him safety.

He was so scared and hugged me out of fear. I cupped his face and said" Common dear, close your eyes and breath in"

"Breath in breath out, breath in breath out," I said to him hugging back.

After a while, the lights were back and everything came to stability.
Yash's eyes were filled with tears. I knew he was still afraid of the incident and worried.

I did a voluntary eye blink gesturing to him that everything is fine.

"Passengers to fasten their seatbelts as we will be landing in Indira Gandhi Airport due to technical issues"

I and Yash wore seatbelts soon after the announcement.

.

.

.

.

stay tuned!😊😊😊😊