THE FIRST MEET

7.08 am, I checked my watch as I boarded in.

"49 W? "

" Over there." the pretty good looking air hostess said pointing towards the window seat of the business class.

Travelling in the business class for the first time. This thought didn't matter to me much. All that was going on in my brain was what happened in the past two months.

Life is so unpredictable. The one you trust does not let you earn others trust honestly. 

"I am not a lier. Not a gold digger. Not a backstabber."I mumbled to myself as I remember things I had passed through and took my seat.

" This is W-48 ." the hostess placed the bags on the top and left. 

I don't like accompanying seats with strangers, but I was lost in my own world, ignoring things that annoyed me this time.

Within few seconds I felt a warmth near me. His phone fell and he bowed down near my feet to pick it. As soon as he took his phone he looked at me.

I could not stop staring at him. Such cute eyes he had that no one could ignore attending him. Not even me. My heart started beating and my eyes dropped a tear. my usual sad face had curved lips now. Didn't know why but I wanted to embrace him.

He continued playing games on his phone and I yearned for a conversation with him. I am hesitant about starting a conversation with a stranger. Typical introvert brain. I don't know how Punjabis easily break the ice and behave as if they had known each other for years though it would've been just a few minutes since they would've met each other. 

To speak up the first word boldly I wish I had Punjabi blood in me.

Anyways, now I turned towards the window as the flight took off. 

One of the most wondering moments would be when you see the city, the world shrinking in front of your sight. 

Problems are so the same way. Viewing from the ground, they appear big, but from the top, it's quite small and you get to see others points of view as well.

"If you don't mind can I sit in the window seat? I have motion sickness but still, just for few minutes? I love staring out the window" He said.

Finally, he spoke something.

I nodded my head and got up gesturing for him to move towards my seat.

"What's your name?" he asked.

This boy was silent so far and now he seems eager to have a conversation with me. Seriously? What has happened to him?

"What's your's?" I asked him.

'My parents taught me not to reveal my dashing name to strangers" he replied.

"Oh wow! So why would I?"

He seemed upset with my move of questioning back.

"Well, I am Brinda. Now I am no more a stranger. So what's your name child?"

"I am not a child anymore. My parents say I am grown up because I can handle things myself"He fumed furiously with eyes filled with anger and hatred.

It was well notable that he hated being called a child. 

He seemed to be rich. I didn't notice anyone along with him but a lady diagonally to my seat constantly kept gazing at him.

"Okay fine! I am sorry and my name is Yash Anand, age 9, from Delhi". This boy said making a puppy face in such a way that I could not stop myself from saying

" So cute dear. it's okay. "

Both of us made a smile and shake our hands.

"Where are your parents? They didn't accompany you?"I asked

"No. I came with my nanny. I am going to Bangalore to my Chacha's house."

"Nice..! But vacations are over . Then what's the event ?"

He turned towards the window without a reply and viewed a beautiful lady's photo on his mobile wallpaper.

After Yash muted himself, the silence took me back to the past(The dark incident that happened in my life).

.........

.

.

.

so what are the pasts in Yash and Brinda's life?

What's the bonding they have?

will the silence between the two ever turn into a mother-son relation?

stay tuned!😊😊😊