8

Classes were simple enough since I had already gone over the material before so I simply took notes on anything that I had missed the first time. I used break and lunch time to feed and change Aiden. I was now sat with the others for lunch and ate with them. Each of them were over excited to finally be able to eat and their expression when it came to the simplest of things was adorable. Rosa loved chocolate. and Emmett was quickly becoming obsessed with Pizza. Jasper was kept going on about pie and Alice was simply enjoying everything salty. 

Edward was a different matter. He was still a little mad about me using magic on him and blocking all of our minds from him. He hated that he didn't hold some form of power over his siblings any more if I was around. 

I chose to ignore him. I had do much more to worry about then changing who I was to make him happy.

Well the bell rings to let us know lunch is over Rosa pick up my bag. I smile in thanks as I stands up, continuing to rock Aiden as I do. "Do you want to come to ours? I'm sure Esme would love to see Aiden"

"Sure, as long as you don't mind me taking a nap" Rosa shakes her head with a smile when she sees Emmie skipping next to me. And I mean actually skipping. He was even tilting his head side to side and swinging his arms.

I giggle when I see this before unlocking my car so Rosa can place my bags in the back. "Wanna drive?" I ask as I hold my keys out to her with a smirk. "Duh" I throw the keys to her and Emmett kisses her cheek, pouting slightly when he realises that he will have to be driving alone. 

"Don't worry teddy bear, you will have her back soon." I stand on point, using him as balance, and ruffle his fluffy hair. He chuckles at my attempt before patting my head and climbing into his jeep. I unclip one side of the harness and put Aiden in his seat. He starts crying so I rub his tummy gently before humming a random rune under my breath. Rosa smiles as she hears this and Aiden starts calming down. 

"Lets go" I close the door gently so I don't startle him and climb into the front. Before Rose can put the key in the ignition I make sure the volume is turned all the way down since I saw Emmett change it this morning. I see him curse inside the jeep when he realizes his prank was a fail. I childishly stick my tongue out at him. Rosa chuckles at our behaviour before driving off, blowing a kiss to her husband as she does. 

When we reach the Cullen house we somehow had beaten Emmett even though it wasn't a race. "No fair, you took apart my breaks" He points to Rosa as he gets out of his car but there was no real heat to his words. Rosa smirks and takes the changing bag out of the back as she shrugs her shoulder. "I'm sure I have no idea what your talking about."

I unclip Aiden's carrier from the base and carry him inside, leaving Emmett to continue complaining about how everything was unfair. Esme met me at the door. "Hi sweetie. How was school?"

"It was okay, I'm just a little tired."

"I heard. Alice messaged me to let me know you were coming over." She guides me to the living room and I smile when I see there was a fluffy blanket layed out on the floor with a rocking seat seat form Aiden to sit it. "You didn't have to do this"

"Alice ordered it last night saying we would need it. It arrived earlier." I smile and give her a one armed hug. I walk over the the seat and carefully lift Aiden out of the carrier and strap him into the seat. I press the switch on the side and smile while Aiden lets out a happy gurgle as the mobile above his starts to spin. The mobile had little stuffed elephants hanging from it. 

I sigh heavily as my exhaustion creeps up on me. I kick off my shoes and place them in the corner of he room so they were out of the way. I curl up on the sofa after moving the seat forward so Aiden could hold my hand. Just as I was about to fall asleep I feel a blanket be placed over me. 

~~~~

I wake up to the sound of the tv and paper, most likely magazine pages, being flicked over and turned. My finger was no longer being held by Aiden's little fingers. Still sleepy I jolt awake before I realise where I am. I stand up a stretch as I crack my back. "Morning sleeping beauty" I turn to the voice and see Emmett playing video games with the volume turned down low. I look over the rest of the room and see Alice on the sofa opposite me, going through a magazine. Carlisle and Esme were in the kitchen cooking and Jasper and Rosa were sat on the floor. Jasper held Aiden while Rosa was commenting that it was her turn to hold.  

I smile at the two and go to sit next to Emmett. I steal the controller from him before defeating the last of his enemies with a few quick and precise movements. I hand the controller back to the shell shocked vampire and watch in satisfaction as he does an impression of a fish. I stand back up feeling proud of myself and go sit with Jasper and Rosa.

"It's my turn actually. It's feeding time." Just like clock work Aiden's face starts to screw up before he cries. Jasper's feature take on a panicked look as he hands me back my son. I giggle at his adorable reaction. I pull down my top and bra on one side without flashing anyone and start feeding Aiden. 

"Stop worrying Jasper. He's completely fine. It's just his way of letting me know he needs certain things since his not verbal right now. How long did I sleep for anyway?" 

"About 3 hours, don't worry I already called Charlie to let him know you fell asleep." I thank Jasper but pull my phone out anyway, after texting him to let him know I was awake I call Sulpicia. 

(Phone call Sulpicia Ana) 

"Ciao mamma" I keep my tone innocent but I knew what was about to happen.

"Ciao tesoro. Com'era la scuola? Ti sei fatto degli amici? Qualcuno ha detto qualcosa su Aiden? Devo uccidere qualcuno?" I giggle at her rapid fire questions

"Mamma, sto bene. Nessuno ha detto nulla. Sì, ho fatto amicizia e no, non è necessario uccidere nessuno. "

"Bene, bene. Mi dispiace che tu sappia quanto sono protettivo."

"I know mamma. I love you for it. But you also know I can take care of myself."

"Well, I'm happy your okay. When are you going to visit. I want to see my nipote"

"Maybe in a few months. I don't want him to travel so much since he's so small."

"I understand sweetie. Just keep the little dear safe. I'll see if I can convince your father to let me come to you instead."  We continue talking for a few more minutes before saying good bye.

When I hang up I turn my attention back to everyone else and find they were all looking at me. "What?" I question, completely confused.

"That was hot" I blush and Jasper smirks even though I can tell he didn't mean to blurt it out the way he did.

A/N 
All Italian translations are off google translate so if they are wrong please let my know so I can correct them

Ciao Mamma - Hi mother

Ciao tesoro. Com'era la scuola? Ti sei fatto degli amici? Qualcuno ha detto qualcosa su Aiden? Devo uccidere qualcuno? - Hi darling. How was school? Did you make any friends? Did anyone say anything about Aiden? Do I have to kill any one?

Mamma, sto bene. Nessuno ha detto nulla. Sì, ho fatto amicizia e no, non è necessario uccidere nessuno. - Mom, I'm fine. No one said anything. Yes I made friends and no you do not need to kill anyone.  

Bene, bene. Mi dispiace che tu sappia quanto sono protettivo. - good, good. Sorry you know how protective I am.

nipote - grandson