7

Waking up the next day I was filled with nervousness as I get dressed. Dad had run in after I had fed Aiden so I could get changed in piece. I ended up picking a loose grey t-shirt with black ripped jeans, black and white trainers and an oversized knit white jumper over the top. I slip my pumps into my bra along with an extra bottle in my bag. I put my hair into a messy, but stylish bun to keep it out of my face.

Before going down stairs I called Aro while I put my notebooks and pens into my bag

(Phone call. Aro. Ana)

"Good morning Mia cara"

"Morning Papa Aro."

"You ready for your first day of school?"

"I'm nervous. I don't know how they will react to Aiden. I can't leave him with someone else yet either since he needs me 24/7"

"You will be fine my dear. If you need anything we are all a phone call away. Let us know if you need us to kill anyone for you Dimitri and Felix are getting on edge."

I chuckle and shake my head. "Then feed them. Also I know you boys can hear me. Behave!"

It was Aro's turn to laugh this time. "Goodbye Mia Cara. Have a good day and don't forget to call your mother after."

"I won't. Bye Papa"

I hang up the phone missing my vampire family. I quickly take a picture of my outfit and send it to Aro's wife, Sulpicia. She was my vampire mother.

I put my bag strap over my neck before putting it under my arms and flipping the bag over my shoulders, turning it into a backpack. I then grab Aiden's changing bag and quickly check that I have everything I could possibly need. When I'm sure that there isn't anything missing, I grab the pumps and slip them into my bra before slinging the bag over my shoulder. I pick up his harness and clip it to the changing bag and head downstairs.

I quickly down a glass of orange juice and take a piece of buttered toast between my lips that dad holds out to me. Aiden was already dressed and placed in his carrier with a blanket wrapped around him so I didn't have to worry about him getting cold.

I take the lunch boxes from the fridge that I had made last night and hand one to dad before placing the others in a bag. "I told to Cullen's I would do lunch today as a thank you for yesterday and Esme would make lunch for tomorrow." I explain to the confused Charlie.

He gives a nod of satisfaction at my answer and kisses my cheek before leaving for work. "Stay safe!" I shout after him and her turns, walking backwards, and salutes me. I shake my head with a smile before taking the bags out to the car quickly. I put them all in the boot before running back in for Aiden. I lock up the house and clip Aiden's carrier to the base and drive to school.