Character Answers

Beginne am Anfang

2. Why were you disappointed that you weren't pregnant?

Don't get me wrong, I was really relieved. I didn't want to be pregnant. But it is kind of cool to think about that Calum and I could make a baby together. I'm just glad that the baby won't be coming for a few more years when we're ready.

3. What was your favorite memory when you and Calum were roommates?

I just liked being able to wake up with him next to me everyday. It was like a permanent sleepover. I guess my favorite memory is when Calum was making breakfast naked in the kitchen. Or when we were terrified of that spider in our room.

4. Why do you always forgive Calum?

Alright, it's hard to explain. I love him a lot and I always want him in my life. I mean, except for those first four years when I ignored him, but Calum and I have come a long way since then. People screw up sometimes but I don't want to hold that against them forever. It's also nice not to be holding a grudge and instead filling your brain with positive thoughts. 

5. Does it feel weird that at one point you hated Calum's guts and now you love him so much that you want to have children with him?

Dude, it's so weird. I think about how weird it is a lot. But I'm glad I endured all of this weirdness.

6. How do you think the fans would react to you being pregnant with Calum's baby?

Yikes. I'm sure a lot of them would be mad and would hate me even more than they already do for me dating him. But since I'm in the spotlight too, I'm kind of used to all the hate now. It doesn't really affect me that much. I would just be more considered of how my family and friends would view me for being pregnant so young.

7. Would you be willing to share Calum on the weekends?

I'm sure we could figure something out. He farts in his sleep sometimes anyway.

8. Is Calum's butt as muscular as it looks?

Calum's butt is the most magical piece of ass out there. I hope you all get the chance to squeeze it someday.

9. If you could go back in time to four years ago what would you do differently?

Oh lord. So many things. I probably wouldn't have been so eager to lose my virginity. I mean, I am glad it was with Calum instead of Joey- especially since he turned out to be some kind of murderer- but I was in such a rush to lose it when I didn't need to be. I also wish I realized how dumb it was to fall for Calum's plan. But hey, at least it led to us falling in love.

10. What is your favorite 5sos song?

Well, you guys haven't heard the second album yet. But it's on there (mainly because Calum wrote it about me). I also really like Disconnected. And If You Don't Know. 

11. Are you glad you and Calum were forced to be roommates?

I am so grateful that we had to live together. I can't even imagine what my life would be like without that boy.

Luke:

1. Why did you freak out so much when you found out that Cassidy might be pregnant?

I didn't want anything to ruin the tour or affect the band. A baby is kind of a big deal and would take up a lot of Calum's time. I just didn't want Calum's stupid condom ripping to ruin our recent hard work.

2. How did you feel when Cassidy went for Calum and not you?

Well I picked Hannah over her, so