What was she going to do again?

She can't remember.

She walks and walks, never bothering on the direction she is taking. The void is endless. Wait... was she here before? She can't remember. Was there a door somewhere? She can't recall... and so she continues on her steps.

It feels like she is only walking on circles, but she no longer bothers thinking on it anymore.

Suddenly, colored flames sparks against the blackness. Sometimes it comes by twos, or threes... but she never bothers. Their lights never shine far enough nor long enough for her to take notice of their importance. The colored floating flames doesn't concern her. It doesn't confuse her. Why else, everything is just the way it is. Is it?

She walks and walks, never realizing that she can no longer feel her limbs, never realizing the absence of the wet ground she was stepping on, never realizing the slow descend of the darkness over her. She only knows that she is walking. She only knows that she is advancing forward... or backwards? She never cares.

She hums a song. She doesn't even know its origin. She opens her mouth to create a sound but nothing comes out from her lips. It's like the darkness has already taken her voice. She never questions it.

One of the spark bursts in front of her.

She stops.

There she hears voices. Pleas. Sobs.

The voices never concern her... so she continues on her journey. Her steps are becoming heavy. Like a slug with a very heavy shell, she continues.

Another spark bursts, this time it stays a bit longer and a familiar voice comes off of it.

"Daun-ah." Someone calls. The voice gentle. She can hear the love on the voice that echoes on her head.

"Who?" She wants to ask, but her voice is drowned out with the void.

"Your soulmates are here..."

"Soulmates?" The word triggers something within. She feels like she needs to do a very important thing... but what? A thought occurs, but like the embers on the fire, they are immediately lost on the darkness.

Another flame bursts once again, then another and another. Each comes and goes in an instant, making her halt every time. For the first time, they bother her.

'Why can't the flames stay?' She grimaces with annoyance.

"We are here Daun-ah." He hears another voice sobbing just a bit away from her. She is sure that it's from a yellow flame.

"Jiminie?" She wonders as she goes near it.

"Hey... you can hear me, right? We love you Daun-ah." Another flame bursts, a green one.

"Yoongi?" She questions.

"Do you know what happens if you won't open your eyes? I would miss you so much and you can no longer paint me." The voice pauses. "It's unfair, that you only started with Jiminie." A purple flame shines.

"Tae Tae?"

'Who are they?' She wonders. She uttered those names but somehow, she has no recollection of who they are. She is concerned of not knowing who these people are. So, she makes it a mission to go near each flame before it ran out its brightness.

She finds if fascinating. She finds it enjoyable as she hops from one fire to the next. She would try guessing who's voice it is that she is hearing. Never questioning how she knows the names, who are they to her, and why she feels warmth on her entire being.

"You would love my bonsais Daun-ah. The cheery would be blooming soon. It would be great for you to see it." A red flame softly glows before it bursts just like the others.

"Joonie?" She giggles.

"You're mean Daun-ah. You promised me a dinner. I was waiting for it." Orange flame sways, as if waving her, inviting her for a dance. "I had planned for a romantic one you know."

"My Hobi?" She awes as she smiles.

"Come on Daun-ah... The plant I gave you needs to be watered you know. I don't know how to take good care of it. Namjoon-hyung could break the pot if you won't wake up." The blue light's voice echoes on her head. "Our Daun please... wake up." It pleads.

'I'm Daun?'

Now she is thinking.

One by one the flames bursts into existence. It's light no longer small and insignificant. Each brightens to its maximum. It's twinkling, glittering with so much life. The different colors are dancing and swirling around her. They are bouncing, calling her. Coaxing her to follow as it sways and brushes the darkness away.

"Daun-ah..."

"Love..."

"Daun-ah...babby"

Six different voices are constantly calling her. She follows, trying hard to touch the warmth of each flame, making them her own. She bounces with mirth as she giggles. She feels happy. She feels happy. She feels important.

'What is this?' She ponders.

She turns and turns, gladness on her heart until she takes notice on the droplets beneath her. She wiggles her toes, feeling the liquid ground once again.

She looks down to the sparking wetness. It's not dark but golden. It's sparkling with the reflection of the flames surrounding her. It's so clear and pure.

The water ripples again as if someone is stepping on it, and so she lifts her gaze. There she sees another flame, an indigo one, growing and molding into a shape. It shrinks and stretches as it pulsates and soon forms into a silhouette of a man. The wideness of his shoulders is so dependable, very much familiar.

There a handsome man smiling lovingly at her. He comes nearer as he gently calls her with an endearment.

"Hey darling... I'm sorry if it took me a long time..." His voice soft and tender. "I am awake now. You should too." He whispers. "We are waiting here our Daun. What are you waiting for?"

"Jin!" She perfectly guesses.

One by one, the six flames molds into silhouettes and into the men she dearly misses. Memories of her seven comes about. The first meeting. The feelings whenever they are near. Their lingering eyes as they gazed at her. The desires that their orbs posses only for her. The smiles that they share.

She is tired with her denials. She wants them. She wants to be with them.

She is no longer confused. She is no longer doubtful.

She smiles brightly as tears falls from her eyes.

"We are waiting Daun-ah." The statement is engulfing her with warmth and with so much promise.

She nods meekly. "I'll be there with you..." She promises as the darkness evaporates only the rainbow mists and the seven men surrounds her.