For the next two days she was only going to see him from morning till dusk. No one and nothing could stop him.

"Work. Would I have another woman?" Sehun asked.

Namjoo narrowed an eye at him. Grabbing the door handle she shifted away, "I want out."

Snatching her arm, he haughtily laughed. "I'm kidding. Don't be so obvious."

Snarling she smacked his arm.

"Then," he wondered, "would you be jealous?"

"Jealous my ass." Namjoo spat.

Sehun laughed overjoyed. She would be so jealous, because she only saw him, wanted him. Just like he wanted and only saw her. But Namjoo did not have to worry. Sehun's heart and body belonged to her.

"Don't worry. I have my eyes on just one girl."

Reaching over he laced his fingers through hers. They shared a glimpse of each other and then grinned the rest of the way to his mother's.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

The farm was located in the outskirts of the countryside near the city. Land spanned stretching into the highway coast rolling over green hills that melted into dense woods. Passing grass that appeared gold under the sun Sehun approached a beautiful yellow half-brick half-stucco home. Modified by his father for a convenient living for the illegitimate son birthed from an affair, not for the woman whom fulfilled the deed. She sensed bitterness in Sehun's tone.

"I'm sorry if you don't want to be here." Namjoo apologized when he drove up the concrete driveway, a straight road that led to a white garage.

"I do," he braked the vehicle, "not want to be here." Her heart sunk and he turned to look at her, eyes glimmering. "But I also want to be here. I want to introduce you to my mom. Show her, this is the woman I want to spend my life with."

Her lips parted to gasp surprised. Her heart thud in one gigantic leap. Thrilled he was mentioning a future with her.

Namjoo caught the fraction of a wide smile slipping onto his lips when he opened the door to climb out of the car. Hurrying after him Namjoo ran into his back at the rear of the car manically giggling. Wrapping her arms around his sturdy body she leaned her head between his shoulder blades.

Linking his arm around her neck he half twisted to peck her temple so affectionately her feelings doubled over.

"Does she know we're coming?" Namjoo asked a little too late when he shut the back.

Heading toward the front door, Sehun explained, "She knows. And she's home."

The door was unlocked. They walked right into the kitchen, a wide-open space with an island on the right, sink and the stove on granite-colored countertops. Sehun's mother owned a Samsung model fridge. Namjoo also spotted a knife a steel 23-piece knife block set tucked into the far corner under a low cupboard. Through the glass door she spotted silverware and precious glassware.

Under an open arc leading into the dining room beyond was a round maple dining table, five cushioned matching chairs placed around it. Two tall doors let the sun penetrate the room during day, the moon at night. Sheer flowy curtains had been split open that morning for that purpose.

"Wow, it's beautiful!" Namjoo gasped in awe. Gazing into the next room she spotted soft velvet furniture and a flat screen television set. Including were pictures of son and mother pasted on the walls, so that if the eyes wandered from the tv they'd land nostalgically on family pictures.

Giggling she turned to Sehun. "How old were you there?"

Covering her eyes, he wheeled her away from a muddy picture of him. "Don't look."