Illusion vs Reality

He had changed into comfy wear for the night. Namjoo was still in the bathroom washing her panty.

"You made it dirty." She blamed him, but it wasn't like he was the one who'd worn it. He let her have at it, left her with a t-shirt of his, and came out to change.

The time was not yet midnight, but they were deep into the evening. Drained of energy now, Sehun yearned to rest. The past several couple hours was utterly satisfying. A billion stars were raining over him this evening. He was really the luckiest guy to be living; blessed by the unseen entities. It still felt unreal that was Namjoo in his bathroom; Namjoo who'd been sharing a bed and the same heart. That organ inside his chest that pumped life through him was so full.

For this kind of high to never change, so Namjoo would never waver. If she could only see him in her eyes from now on, he would never be jealous of Chanyeol again. Keeping walking with me like the river constantly flowing one direction. Spend the rest of your days with me, I've yearned for you for so long he wanted to say. But he didn't know how Namjoo might react to his strong emotions.

With him she had just verified they were officially doing this. See where they could go. Sehun promised he would fulfill all the blanks in her life. He would respect her, he would hold her on a high chair, and lay his future down for her. So, he just wanted her to hold his hand into the universe's end. He would, for an eternity, treasure her for as long as he breathed on earth.

His utmost attention switched to the corner when Namjoo finally walked out of the bathroom. His t-shirt hunt off her form cutely. Aware she had nothing on underneath made his heart leap.

Scanning her legs up to where the hem of the shirt hid the rest from the eyes, Sehun compressed his lips. Anxiously pulling her over, he accused, "You're a bad turn on."

"Oh, please." She shrugged away. The speed of his heart pulsed at her cuteness.

He reveled in the fact that they were sharing a night again. In his hotel room. She climbing willingly into his bed. Brilliant happiness hovered around him dizzily. Laying down she stared up at him. Her damp hair immediately spread out messily flipping his world upright.

She was coming of so cozy it was too much for him. His eyes scanned the too big shirt and caught sight of a mark or two on her skin. He could still hear her high-pitched moans, feel her wriggling against him as she enjoyed it.

"What are you fazing out for?" Namjoo asked.

Climbing over her he lie right beside her.

"Ugh!" she yelped when his knee brushed over her belly. "Sehun!"

Chuckling he turned to look at her. "Sorry. Are you hungry? I can order room service for you."

"I'm ok."

They lay there quietly, soaking in the solace of his private room.

"Is this all we're going to do?" Sehun wondered.

Shifting onto her side she bent her knee over his leg, skimmed it up his thigh suggestively. Also, making her statement she was comfortable. "Sehun."

Covering the hand on his chest, he asked, "Hmm?"

"I don't have to work beginning of next month."

"Is this an invitation?" Sehun's brow arched up.

"No. Our next production won't be for a while, so I'm literally on vacation."

"Oh." He was surprised. "Till how long?"

"Well...until we decide on our next script, but like I said, none of us will be required to work."