Kabanata 15

Jealousy

Who is she?

Bakit nakapulupot yung braso niya kay Third? Third also carrying her maleta.And I don't know what to feel on what I'm witnessing.Naglalandian sila, inside of our house?! I can't even!

I change my eye direction to who's infront of me, he's offering his hand.

"Cali". Nakangiti sa akin ngayon ang isang lalaki, ngayon ko lang nakita. I also offered my hand and smile at him. "Dorothey." He looks nice. He's wearing glasses , but he doesn't look nerd, just a feeling.

"Dude, wag yan ,lagot ka kay Dam." singit naman ni Troy. Naki-natawa naman ng buong grupo, humiwalay na ako sa pagkakahawak niya, siya naman ay parang nahihiya sa sinabi ni Troy at kinamot ang kaniyang batok. I looked to the whole group, nandito talaga sila, full casting!

Si Troy with his girlfriend Sab , Jin and his girlfriend Maureen, they're from La Salle,that's why I know them. Nandito din ang childhood friend ni Kuya na si Vern , a varsity player from FEU.Then si Cali, and the girl na kasama ni Third.

Speaking of....

Malapit na sila sa pwesto namin, nagtama ang aming mga mata ni Third, he's measuring what's on my mind, na-agad ko naman iniwasan.

I thought we had mutual understanding?!

Really Dorothey?!

You would believe to that?

Where's your brain? Did you left it in your panties?

Paulit-ulit na lang tayo sa paasang yan!

After a few conversations, they left their luggage bags in our sala, and proceeded to the table to eat the food that our yayas prepared. Everyone were excited to eat,after a long hours of going here.They are all noisy but someone caught my peripheral's. Third offered a sit to the girl ,before he sits. See! Dorothey! He's not only gentlemen to you. It's his normal gesture. You're not special.

"Kuya, I'll go to my room na." paalam ko kay Kuya, sana naman di niya matunugan ang voice ko, I sounds so disappointed!

Narinig naman ito ng buong group, but I just shrugged it off. I'll continue walking upstairs.

"Natakot ata sayo Caliban!" narinig ko ang asar ni Jin,for sure he's referring to Cali.

"Fuck you." sagot naman ni Caliban, natawa naman sa kaniya ang lahat. I smiled to his remarks, and continue to walk on our second floor with a bad mood.

I went to my room na, and lazily went to my bed. I wanted to sleep.

But unfortunately, I cannot sleep!

Diversion is always the key!

I'll just watched a series. Right. That's it.

I open my laptop, and click my Netflix app for streaming some series. I pick the Grey's Anatomy and start watching it.

But after a lot of scenes, I notice myself spacing out.

Ugh! Focus Dorothey, stop thinking about that girl na kasama ni Third.

But I can't! All the scenes earlier were play repeatedly on my mind!

I subconsciously thinking that they have a thing!

But what about me?!

Okay, I sound so jealous na.

I hate myself now!