Mycroft states to Andy, "This time, this is for her... and it's definitely going to be the last time."

He walked over to the elevator and clicked to head to where his sister would be, with the triplet following behind him in his suit.
Esme couldn't help but sympathize with the brother, yet she understood that hurting Andy would only do more damage, for everyone.

As the elevator closed, Lorna looks at the body, his body just slumped to the wall, just crying to himself. His hand covering his mouth to lessen the noise, but it didn't matter, as the Dane woman came to his side.

"This is not our fau——"

"I-It is," He stammers.

"You could've never known the outcome. Rebecca, she..."

"I thought she was different," admitted the Strucker, "I-I thought she wasn't what Lux said she was. I thought she could let go and move on, but..."

"Andy, I've been to where Rebecca was. If you're not broken coming in, you're sure as hell coming out. You only were trying to see the good in her."

"And what did that put me? Lux is gone, Rebecca is dead. I lost my best friend a-and the person I love the most. Now, I'm alone, again."

"Lux is going to make it." Lorna breaks her voice, a little. "She has to. I can't imagine her not."

But the thought of losing her, the probability of it happening, it was painful to wonder. It's painful to have that idea come in reality, it's scary to wait and sees what will happen, as the future wasn't fixed in stone for the good of heart.

The green-haired woman hugged Andy, tightly to try and fight off what tears she had in her eyes.
Andy sobbed, with the glances of the scene beside him.

An ice sculpture of grey-blue built up to a slanted point. A sharp single spear-like ice, haunted with the painted blood of Rebecca Hoover, as she was stabbed right on the middle of her body, with Lux's ice — her last effort to fighting back.

Meanwhile, my brother watched through the window, seeing them hurry at work of my injuries; Esme had stayed right beside him.

He watched blankly, replaying what had happened over and over. He knew if Lux died, there wouldn't be much left for him. All of this was for her, him breaking out of Trask's hands, him being involved with the Hellfire Club, all for her and their future.

"The doctors say she'll live." Reeva comes up to them, with the other triplets in her lead. "But she won't be the same."

"No shit," mutters the man, earning a sharp nudge from Esme.

"Jack, I know you are... upset, but——"

"Is she dead?" He asked, "Is Rebecca dead?"

With a gulp, Phoebe replied, "Yes, Jack. Rebecca is gone."

❅   ❅   ❅

My eyes opened slowly, I felt so tired and so pained. I didn't have any memories, I don't remember what had happened.
Turning my head around to see where I was, Reeva, the triplets, and Jack came into my room. I was greeted with a gentle hug from my brother.