15

gaMe changer II

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Panic and fear was experienced through everyone. Two bodies with one dead and the other, just clinging for life. As Reeva and the triplets scream for help, Andy dropped down to his knees, eyes dripped in tears.

He watched as Jack shouts for Lux to wake up, pulling the girl into his lap, as he tries to hold the wound that poured out red blood. Lorna stumbles herself over to Jack, too shaken to even process what happened. There Rebecca limped, mocking the words Andy has ever said about her.

Nurses all around came in, having the two and pulling them into two different directions, as one covered the entire body, while the other wasn't. As everyone had to pile on the elevator, Lorna, Andy, Jack, and Esme stayed back.
Anticipation and worry came to my play when the elevator doors shut on them.

Immediately, Jack hits Andy with a fist driven by lightning, sending the boy to get knocked on a wall.
Lorna and Esme were quick to defeat and break them apart.

"You killed her!" shouts the brother, "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

"Jack, you have to relax!" Esme talks hesitate about trying her abilities on him.

"S-Stop." Lorna goes in front of the body. "Step afoot to him, and I swear to god——"

"Lux is dead because this little shit let that psycho out of her cage."

"We don't know Lux is dead," reasons the triplet, "For all we know, she could make it."

"That bitch tried to mangle for face, twist it inside out. And you're looking at me, right now, and telling me my sister will be completely fine with a check-up?"

"She's not saying that. Lux is a strong girl, she can make it. But you need to be strong, too, and not try to murder Andy," Lorna defends.

Jack didn't seem to be flexible with his emotions. His goal was set for Andy, determined by rage and fear. Shifting himself to move, Esme took action, in her own hands.

Her eyes glowed blue, connecting to Jack, making him remember. He was reminded of what Lux would think, how Lux would react if she did indent of the kill of Andy. It would only be hurt more if the brother had been killed...

Jack took a deep breath, his body coming to loose. His eyes shifted to the boy, seeing him cough from having the air knocked out of him, silently trying to hold back his tears.