"Así que Lexi es la charalateneríay tú eres la enttometida, prima ella es mi princesa, està bien"(So Lexi is the chatter box and you are the nosey one, well cousin she is my princess okay" I smirked.

"Heu mihi in nomen, et custodiunt"(Hey keep my name out of it) Lexi shouted in Latin.

Yep the three of us took learning other languages classes the language me and Diego was speaking just know was just Spanish.

"Okay can we go back to English please" Adona said.

"Are you feeling left out my dear sis" I teased her.

"Okay lets drown our selfs with some of these"

I turned and saw Greg with a bottle of tequila and my favorite vodka.

"So when your drunk we are gonna throw each one of you in the pool" Diamond sassed.

This girl and her mouth is gonna be the death of me.

I gave her a long glare and she rolled her bas*ing eyes at me nope as soon as everyone is gone we gonna learn about the level of disrespect.

"You did not just rolled your eyes at me" I asked her.

I saw the terror and regret in her eyes ugh just let it go Adonis.

"Somebody woke up in a mood" Lexi mumbled.

"Yeah I rolled my eyes you don't control them and overall you don't control hmmmm ME" she smiled.

She thinks being disrespectful is a joke okay okay treat me like a joke and am gonna leave her like its funny.

"Bro let's go have fun leave the girls loosen up you can strangle her when we are gone" Octavius said pushing me in the living room lucky.

And that's when the fun began.

We drank and drank and cracked loads of jokes all afternoon.

But seriously am gonna set Diamond straight.

"Pass the vodka" I slurred.

"Can I crash here if I go home like this Jordan will chop my balls off" Greg asked.

"Me too I can't see sh*t" Octavius smiled.

"I don't care just don't vomit in my couch or am gonna murder each one of you" I said halfing another bottle of vodka down.

"Soo did Asia ever come back with your son" Gorgiana smirked causing Diego to spit out tequila on Greg.

"Primo you have a d*mn son and didn't tell me about it" Diego shouted.

"Ddon't listen to the jacka*s I screwed her with a condom" I defended.

"The condom can burst and Leo kinda looks like you and plus the DNA results are still trending" Gorgiana teased.

And thats why I didn't place him as my second hand man.

"Primo dear god let me see a pic" Diego asked.

"I want to see as well this is a shocker" Greg smiled.