36

You always prove that you are dumb!!

Angad

Urghh!! Why am l not feeling sleepy?? I turned once again and fell off the couch. Ouch!! That hurts soo bad. I heard someone giggle. I looked up irrtated to see Iraa.

Angad-Help me!!
I whined. She muffled her giggle and showed her hands. I got hold of them and got on my feet.

Iraa-Not feeling Sleepy??
She asked, wiggling her eyesbrows. I nodded pouting. She chuckled in return.

Angad-But what are you doing here??
I asked, confused.

Iraa-I came to Drink water!!
She said after thinking for sometime.

Angad-Liar!!
I said. She smiled.

Iraa-Ok!! I fell asleep with Bhabhi but still thought to come and check on her hubby. Man!! Your behaving like a total nut case!!
She said and l smiled sheepishly.

Iraa-Ok as l've checked on you!! I am going back to sleep!! Bye!!
She said and tried to go but l pulled her back.

Angad-You just came to check on me??
I asked. Like l would cry any minute soon.

Iraa-Yes!!
She said.

Angad-Fine!!
I huffed letting go of her hand. She laughed, clutching her stomach and l glared at her.

Iraa-I am really Sorry!! I was just puling your leg!!
She said in between while laughing.

Angad-Means??
I asked, excited as my Fairy Godmother is gonna fulfil my unspoken wish.

Iraa-You can sleep with Bhabhi!! I'll sleep here on the couch.
She said muffling her laughter. I grinned pulling her into a hug and she chuckled wrapping her hands around me.

Angad-But it might be uncomfortable!!
I said.

Iraa-It won't!! Relax!!
She said.

Robin-Awww!!
I heard him and we broke the hug.

Iraa-Oh No!! This idiot is awake. He will eat me alive just with his Kuhu's talks.
She said, frightened.

Angad-Enjoy!!
I said and escaped from there while she groaned. I went inside our room and locked the door without any noise.
I laid next to Meera while her back was facing me. I pulled the duvet over us and snuggled closer to her.

Meera-Where is Iraa??
She asked, turning to me still in my hold.

Angad-She said she is sleeping on the couch with Robin!!
I said.

Meera-It might be uncomfortable!!
She said.

Angad-No!! I don't think she would be able to sleep tonight.
I said, imagining Iraa having a frustrated look while Robin is blabbering crap.
The mental image is hilarious. How will the visual be??

Meera-See!! Let her sleep with me!! You go back to where you came from!!
She said pushing me away.

Angad-No!!
I whined.

Meera-But....

Angad-She said she is Comfortable!!
I said and she nodded while l grinned in victory.

Meera-Ok then Sleep!!
She said and closed her eyes.

Angad-But we left something in between!!
I said, shaking her.

Meera-Mannerless fella!! Your Parents and Siblings are out of our room!!
She said, rolling her eyes and l chuckled.

Angad-I don't think!! They'll mind!!
I said, going on top of her.

Meera-But l mind!!
She said, pushing me away.

Angad-Meera!!
I whined.

Meera-Angad!!
She whined, smiling.

Angad-Fine!!
I said and laid on her chest. She chuckled and ruffled my hair. In a matter of sometime l fell asleep in her arms.

Next Morning.....

I heard my phone ringing in my peaceful slumber. Come on!! Let me sleep peacefully but as Meera moved below me. I took the call not wanting to wake her up. I got off her and kept the phone near my ear.

Mom-Angad!!
She said.

Angad-Yes Mom!!
I asked confused as she was just sleeping in the room next to us.

Mom-Would you be able to come out now??
She asked.

Angad-Just give me five minutes. I'll freshen up and would be out.
I said. She hummed and hanged up. I quickly did my morning chores and changed into a fresh pair of clothes. I went out of our room to see my family members all ready to go somewhere. Don't tell me we are going somewhere early morning itself.

Angad-What happened Mom??
I asked.

Mom-Well... Your Chaachi's daughter Ruhi!!
She said and l nodded.

Mom-It's her engagement today!!
She said.

Angad-So you people are gonna go to an engagement early morning itself??
I asked and Iraa literally spat the water in her mouth on Robin's face.

Iraa-You always prove that you are dumb!!
She said giving Robin a tissue.

Robin-Mommmm!!
He groaned wiping his face while all the rest of us laughed at him.

Dad-No Angad!! We'll be going in the evening but as you see it's your mother's sister. She has to help her in the preperations.
She said and l nodded.

Angad-So!? Why are you people ready then??
I asked.

Mom-Oh ho!! We are now going to home and then at around ten me and Dad will be going there. You, Meera, Robin and Iraa would be coming there at around four in the evening!!
She said and l nodded.

Angad-Then you people could go at around eight!!
I said.

Robin-Check the time you idiot!!
He said and l looked at the time only wanting to cover my face or hit my head on the wall. It's 8:30 now.
Mom and Dad chuckled.

Angad-Ok wait!! Let me wake Meera up!!
I said.

Dad-Don't wake Honey up. She might be tired now!!
He said and l nodded. I bid them Bye and they left home. Though l was irrtated that they spoiled my romance yesterday, they are my family. I wanted them to stay here a little more longer. I went inside our room and smiled seeing Meera. She was hugging her pillow and sleeping like an innocent Kid.
She is a Kid inside out and l never want that little Kid in her to die. I will always cherish it and her. I went beside her to wake her up.

Belated Chand Raat Mubarak Readers!
And a Very Happy Eid Mubarak to all of you! May God bless us all! Lots of Love!! Take care!❤️
Enjoy your festival to the fullest!❤️😊